Caught and show naked

This was taken by a friend. He sent it to me after my wife got out of the shower and walked into the room he was in, unaware he was sitting on the couch. She was completely naked and came in to get a sip of her wine before dressing. He says he was playing with a downloaded camera app using filters when she walked in, and he just snapped a fast picture before he was caught.

houseparty-nude.jpg

Attachments

• houseparty-nude.jpg
    houseparty-nude.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 35
This was taken by a friend. He sent it to me after my wife got out of the shower and walked into the room he was in, unaware he was sitting on the couch. She was completely naked and came in to get a sip of her wine before dressing. He says he was playing with a downloaded camera app using filters when she walked in, and he just snapped a fast picture before he was caught.

View attachment 982962
Did he bend her over and take her ass on the kitchen table, then order you to clean them both???

Reactions: Couple4MFM

View attachment 982962
Damn sexy woman. To be proud of. Lucky man

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Did he bend her over and take her ass on the kitchen table, then order you to clean them both???

No, this friend has no idea about our lifestyle, he was taken by total surprise at seeing my wife naked, and I don't think she realized he had seen her or taken her picture. She returned to her dressing room with her wine and returned fully dressed twenty minutes later.

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
No, this friend has no idea about our lifestyle, he was taken by total surprise at seeing my wife naked, and I don't think she realized he had seen her or taken her picture. She returned to her dressing room with her wine and returned fully dressed twenty minutes later.
Well then he was stroking his cock to it later that night!!!! Too bad she didn't take care of him!!!