Caught wife at party

Love it when that happens.
Wife went to a party with out me this week and FaceTimed me while blowing a guy. Well he had the phone. Don’t know if she knew. Cut off when he fucked her :(
Wish I could have watched that.
She claims she didn’t do anything. But she didn’t want to fuck until she showered. I convinced her, and there was definitely cum left up in there!

I wouldn't call it a "catch".....but rather a pleasant surprise the first time it ever happened. We were at a Carolina Friends party, when they used to have them at The Gentlemens Club in Charlotte. I was preoccupied trying to line us another couple up to play with after the party, as it was an off premise type place we were at. I got to missing her, and found her in the clubs VIP room with 2 guys who were regulars with their wives at the parties, just like we were. She was on her knees, sucking 1 cock, then the other. When I came in, the guys got a startled look on their faces since we knew of each other, spoke and were friendly, but never buddy buddied around. I put my index finger up to my lips, and motioned for them to keep on. I was behind her and she had no idea I was there. My cock got harder than Chinese arithmetic, so I pulled it out and eased in beside one of the guys. She took mine in turn with the other 2, and sucked it 2 or 3 times before she realized it was me....lol. She finished us all off, and we shot cum all over her tits where she had her top pulled down. I think she caught us instead of vice-versa!

Reactions: Em3840
Would love to attend events in the Charlotte area.

I'm sure the Carolina Friends (CF) parties are still going on. We just kinda got tired of tippy toeing around everyone's silly rules, that we ditched the couples thing and just do the hotwife thing now. Google Carolina Friends, and you can find it.

Its happened at swingers parties for us, though when we would go to the club, she would get away from me and go find other girls, start dancing, eventually make out with some girls, and then guys, and once i did find her in the men’s room giving someone a bj. I heard how she struggled to keep that cock in her mouth, and while i was listening i masturbated, hearing my beautiful wife sucking that cock.

Reactions: sterling