Central East Coast Florida - visitors and new friends for fun

bcgolf2

Male
Mar 29, 2021
East Coast - Central Florida
UPDATE 03/30/2021
** Looking to share some fun - ... - chat - ... - no drama - just fun**

Does your wife/GF have the need for a little "extra" fun from time to time? Do you like to watch her with other guys, or perhaps join in the fun? I am a straight SWM that knows about the MFM experience. Very discreet, not pushy, willing to meet socially, chat about your fantasies/favorite "extra guy" activities and go from there. Love to role play with the ladies !!

Very relaxed, honest, laid back - Enjoy making friends and sharing socially and sexually; very respectful of smokers and non-smokers, its not an issue. Meeting over cocktails/coffee. I am have been in the life style for over 10 years now. I am an educated professional who loves the thrills of casual sex. I am polite, patient, not pushy, and respectful of the woman's (or the couple's) needs for discretion, limits, or rules. Most people describe me as a gentleman. From my perspective it's all about satisfying my partner, not just having sex. I have no tolerance for drama and am not interest in M/M play.

Single not looking for diseases, or drama, nor am I looking for a possessive couple/female to try and take over what has been working very well and a LTR is the primary interest; Available most evenings and weekends. Open minded, willing to try just about anything; not camera shy. I also understand limits and will respect any you may have. Healthy, fit, D/D free, athletic build, energetic. I am open to suggestions and working with what feels right for everyone. I am respectful of your time and concerns please don't waste mine. Whatever works for your schedule and comfort level, works well for me.

Attachments

• Sexy Pic of B 1.jpg
    Sexy Pic of B 1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Sexy Pic of B 6.jpg
    Sexy Pic of B 6.jpg
    701.3 KB · Views: 11