Central Tx couple wanting a 3rd wheel stud

View attachment 1683602View attachment 1683603
View attachment 1683604
Wife 4'10" 105lbs. Tattoos, piercings. 36. Team playing with endurance. She tiny but has met one yet that she can't fuck the shit out of regardless of how big.
View attachment 1683601
Fucking such a fine petite beautiful young lady such as this to the point of passing out has always been a fantasy of mine ...given the opportunity I would volunteer to give it a shot😈

The marks on her Ass proves she could be up for such a challenge if she wants to be pushed to the limits 🍑💦🍑💦🍑😏🔥🔥🔥💯😈

Reactions: MangoTango
Fucking such a fine petite beautiful young lady such as this to the point of passing out has always been a fantasy of mine ...given the opportunity I would volunteer to give it a shot😈

The marks on her Ass proves she could be up for such a challenge if she wants to be pushed to the limits 🍑💦🍑💦🍑😏🔥🔥🔥💯😈
Thanks! We are in the market for some good meat!

• Love
Reactions: SngleBullMaster
Nice 👍
She’s definitely got a awesome little body.
Thanks! For sure! It's hard to see how tiny she is without perspective. We do role-playing, fetish, gangbangs, gloryholes, we host sleep over where you can just fuck on her at will throughout you time down. We all fall asleep in the same bed and you want to start fucking on her until she wakes up right next to me while I'm sleeping, cool!

Thanks! We are in the market for some good meat!
Well I consider myself a decent guy & yes I pack a decent package ... But knowing that there is a possibility of just fucking her for the sake of actually fucking , has my attention .... Not sure how I will truly respond in a real life situation??? But I can say that if there wouldn't be any criticism for doing so , and some how knowing she would be open to such activity, it is a true turn on that I am not sure how I could respond ? But , WOW .... Just knowing she could find pleasure in such a arrangement , & be willing to except that if she is as desirable as she seems and all in concern are open for such activities I believe it could be a experience that none of Us would ever forget ☺️

Thanks! For sure! It's hard to see how tiny she is without perspective. We do role-playing, fetish, gangbangs, gloryholes, we host sleep over where you can just fuck on her at will throughout you time down. We all fall asleep in the same bed and you want to start fucking on her until she wakes up right next to me while I'm sleeping, cool!
Sounds like a good deal 😁

Well I consider myself a decent guy & yes I pack a decent package ... But knowing that there is a possibility of just fucking her for the sake of actually fucking , has my attention .... Not sure how I will truly respond in a real life situation??? But I can say that if there wouldn't be any criticism for doing so , and some how knowing she would be open to such activity, it is a true turn on that I am not sure how I could respond ? But , WOW .... Just knowing she could find pleasure in such a arrangement , & be willing to except that if she is as desirable as she seems and all in concern are open for such activities I believe it could be a experience that none of Us would ever forget ☺️
We are in Texas. You and can we see any pics or videos of your 🍖 that we may meet?

Reactions: SngleBullMaster
She wear heels 👠 when we fuck?