CFNM Party

Hi,

I had a private reply from a guy who said he went to such a party. He was the new boy, and there were a few other men there that had far more experience. The guy gave me a graphic run down of what happened, but he basically sucked off every other guy in the room, before the youngest lady was taught how to sound him with steel rods. He blew hismown load and had it fed back to him too. He said it was utterly intense and degrading, they basically humi,oated him from start to finish.
I’d sing up for that role

The CFNM fetish has been part of our thing for quite a while. It is one of KK's many fetishes, and I'm willingly participative in this as her servant/sub.

Generally speaking, you need to find the right social / fetish circle, and essentially be sponsored into these events by one of the female participants. There are almost no "walk in" or spontaneous ways to get into this kink.

In the overall genre of Female First culture, there are lots of variations on CFNM events - the "Dancing Bear" bachelorette / male stripper thing not withstanding, real CFNM events are generally theme-oriented by the hostess or hostesses that organize the event. Some are one-off, one-time events, others are ongoing, regularly scheduled, like vanilla recurring social events.

One fairly common variant is the 'Tea Party' - the hostesses are fully clothed, dressed based on the specific nature of the event, the males are generally collared in a tuxedo style bow-tie, socks, and dress shoes, and act as servants and subjects of visual objectification by the female attendees - their anatomy/physiology subject to critique and commentary by the female participants. There is no sex, and in the strictly themed Tea Parties, no male masturbation - just conversation, ogling and submission.

Other variants are more extreme, thematically all over the map. These include various acts of male exhibitionism, ranging from solo masturbation displays, cock and ball bondage, sex games, like circle jerking, "soggy biscuit" games, cum contents, and "forced" bi action. It depends on the hostess/hostesses in terms of the things that occur during the event.

Some of the hottest experiences I've had at CFNM events involve male display - the dominant female puts her servant on display for an audience, which often includes masturbation demonstration, ejaculation distance competitions, edging for the female audience, and so on. There are even specialty clothing items for the males - "male display panties," best described as thongs, cock-rings, chastity belts, or various BDSM clothing items designed to exhibit the male's cock and balls in some manner, either suppressing or enhancing the erection. One event we regularly attend builds on this in the form of a "male harem," in which the men are lined up in their display panties, critiqued by the female attendees as to cock size, shape, firmness of the erection, appearance, etc.
Great post and truly exciting. Would love to participate in be involved in any of those games and scenarios very hot especially with the women all dressed wearing heels. Would love to have some cum shot contests and things like that
My wife has enjoyed hosting a few CFNM Parties over the last few years. So far, I have been the only male attending the annual holiday parties where she invites roughly 30 girlfriends over for drinks and a fun night. One thing I have learned from these parties is that middle-aged women are much more kinky than men in the same age group. 50-70.

For the first-year party, she decided to have me dress up in a Santa outfit and serve the ladies drinks and hors d'oeuvres. My wife said she wanted to showcase that the party was being hosted by "dirty Santa," so she convinced me to pose under the tree with my pants pulled down to display my ass. This became the image on the invitations she sent out to her friends, electronically.

For my wife's friends, it was their first time to see my tiny little penis, and they had a blast humiliating me all night long over it. The pants in the picture quickly decided I should not have, so I was bottomless the entire evening before them. At one point that night, I ended up wearing a butt plug to the delight of the ladies and had to keep bending over to show it off for them.

The party became such a hit that for the second year, I was the "Naked Sommelier." I am certified as a Sommelier, so it worked out well, but it was the first time I had ever provided Sommelier service to 33 ladies while fully nude. If I had a nickel for each time a woman came up and compared one of the wine corks to my tiny penis, I could retire. It gave them all a great laugh each time, and I guess I was doing a great job as a Sommelier since they were all giggling and laughing the entire night and mostly at the same joke.

I love seeing the ladies' excitement before the party each year. Seeing my naked body in front of them and having me serve them all night is the highlight of the party each year. Over the years, I have had several dildos stuck up my ass, been spanked, endured hours of SPH, and worn butt plugs while serving. They have also managed to take many, many photos using their phones, and I have no idea where any of those images have been shown or posted. But, at this point, I look forward to the annual party event as the ladies, and I love putting on a show for them.

If I am permitted to wear anything, it is, at most, a Santa hat.

You must have been so turned on naked in a room full of all those women dressed up looking nice wearing heels or nice outfits

Reactions: LilSissyCuck
Great post and truly exciting. Would love to participate in be involved in any of those games and scenarios very hot especially with the women all dressed wearing heels. Would love to have some cum shot contests and things like that

You must have been so turned on naked in a room full of all those women dressed up looking nice wearing heels or nice outfits
The ladies love it when there are several men that they can use to have contests. You would not be surprised to hear that teasing and humiliation is very easy for the ladies to do, and that even after a man has cum, thry still find ways to use him and make him suffer. Depending on the type of party, it can be light hearted and fun, or the ladies can get quite serious and the pain is real!

Well, I finally wenr to my first proper CFNM party, and it was intense. I will not give you the whole level of detail, but enough to understand what happened.

It started a while back after a drunken night when I let slip to some mates that I had always had a thing about being dominated, but it was an unfulfilled fantasy. It was drunken talk, and when a mate of a mate called me up and said that he had an idea that might interest me, then it really came as a surprise. He said that his wife and some mates often had a girls night in and a few men were invited to provide the entertaiment. His wife knew that I had never been to such a party, and I was invited to the next one.

I was excited, but also quite worried, as the night approached. I almost bottled it, but this new friend was in touch with me and kept saying how it would be fun, the games were just a bit of messing around, and that his wife was going to look out for me. He made it sound fun, and a promise of a naughty night.

I arrived on time, at this regular suburban house, and was taken upstairs to get undressed. I had not seen anybody else, other than the lady who opened the door, and was the wife of my new mate. She explained that I was the last to arrive, but to relax and just enter into the spirit of the evening.

Downstairs, and I went into a large room, with a crowd of people. I spotted 5 other men, all naked like me, and around a dozen dressed ladies. The ladies were drinking, and the men were handing out drinks and snacks. It was all very discrete, and quite up market. The ladies were well dressed, and chatting in groups.

The wife was in charge, as hostess, and said that there would be 3 games sessions. But first, each man needed an owner. The men were herded to one end of the room, and took turns to stand on a low table. The wife described them to the ladies, like at a cattle show. As an example, for me, this is what I remember:

'Middle age, inexperienced male. Average length cock, uncut, skin is tight.' At this point she had wrenched back my foreskin 'Good hygiene, no obvious diseases, balls are small but full, not suitable for breeding but ready for milking'.

The other guys all had the same kind of thing. I notice that I was the only one called inexperienced, and the others clearly had been to the parties before. After the introductions, the ladies had to bid for a man to have as a slave. When it was my turn, the wife explained that I was new and she picked a young lady to train me. This was humiliating in itself, she was less than half my age.

The first game then started. It was soggy biscuit, with the men in a circle and their 'mistresses' providing the hand to encourage them to shoot. The biscuit was on the table, on a dainty cloth, and the men standing there with the ladies behind. As the game started, I knew that I was in trouble, my Mistress started off by pulling my skin back and then gripping my sensitive head so tight. The first guys were cumming, and I was in pain, and soon I was the only guy left and thus the loser. I did get a cheer as I ate the cum laden biscuit, but my Mistress said I was pathetic.

The night progressed, more drinks, my cock and balls getting touched and teased. Game 2 was announced.

This was serious, and I was terrified. I was selected to go first, on all 4s, and behind me my Mistress with a huge strapon. Another man stood on front, and it was clear that I had to suck him. It was against the clock, 2 minutes, and if I did not try hard enough then that strapon was pushed inside my ass. I had never sucked a cock before, and was tenative at first, but that rubber dick up my ass got me motivated. I nearly got to the 2 minutes, and the first guy unloaded in my mouth. I was so shocked that I dribbled a bit. That was a penalty, and I had to go again. The next guy was really horny, and blew so fast. But, I had made another foul, because I had taken a hand off the floor. By the end of the game, I had swallowed 3 loads and sucked 3 cocks. When it was my go, it was the fastest 2 minutes in my life and I did not cum.

So, we started to do the drinks again. 2 games down, and my balls were still full. I had failed to cum twice, and my mistress was furious. The ladies now all had small whips, and my ass was a pattern of red stripes where my weak performance was being punished, by all the ladies.

Game 3 was individual, with each man tied to a table, and sounded by one of the ladies. It was a weird experience, and a first for me. The ladies were seeing who could take the biggest rod, and I was well down the list, but it felt good and I knew that my balls were close to exploding. Of course, I was last to go, and after a while the wife in charge told all the ladies that the beginner was a disappointment. He had held on to his milk, and that could not go unpunished. I was still tied down, and the wife then announced that every lady would have 2 minutes to practice her milking skills on the novice.

It was one of the most painful, but exciting, experiences. Obviously, I came early, with the second lady, but they continued to take their turn. By the fifth, I was in pain, soon I was in agony, and by the end it was tears of pain. The wife was last, and even managed to get a weak second load.

She messaged me the next day, and said that I had done well for a first timer. All the men, and all the ladies, had been briefed before I arrived. The games were rigged to make me lose, and the whole evening was arranged give me a really amazing experience that would push my boundaries. I have been invited back to another night, scary, but it is like a moth to a flame.....

• Love
Reactions: Mort and Mistadees
Well, I finally wenr to my first proper CFNM party, and it was intense. I will not give you the whole level of detail, but enough to understand what happened.

It started a while back after a drunken night when I let slip to some mates that I had always had a thing about being dominated, but it was an unfulfilled fantasy. It was drunken talk, and when a mate of a mate called me up and said that he had an idea that might interest me, then it really came as a surprise. He said that his wife and some mates often had a girls night in and a few men were invited to provide the entertaiment. His wife knew that I had never been to such a party, and I was invited to the next one.

I was excited, but also quite worried, as the night approached. I almost bottled it, but this new friend was in touch with me and kept saying how it would be fun, the games were just a bit of messing around, and that his wife was going to look out for me. He made it sound fun, and a promise of a naughty night.

I arrived on time, at this regular suburban house, and was taken upstairs to get undressed. I had not seen anybody else, other than the lady who opened the door, and was the wife of my new mate. She explained that I was the last to arrive, but to relax and just enter into the spirit of the evening.

Downstairs, and I went into a large room, with a crowd of people. I spotted 5 other men, all naked like me, and around a dozen dressed ladies. The ladies were drinking, and the men were handing out drinks and snacks. It was all very discrete, and quite up market. The ladies were well dressed, and chatting in groups.

The wife was in charge, as hostess, and said that there would be 3 games sessions. But first, each man needed an owner. The men were herded to one end of the room, and took turns to stand on a low table. The wife described them to the ladies, like at a cattle show. As an example, for me, this is what I remember:

'Middle age, inexperienced male. Average length cock, uncut, skin is tight.' At this point she had wrenched back my foreskin 'Good hygiene, no obvious diseases, balls are small but full, not suitable for breeding but ready for milking'.

The other guys all had the same kind of thing. I notice that I was the only one called inexperienced, and the others clearly had been to the parties before. After the introductions, the ladies had to bid for a man to have as a slave. When it was my turn, the wife explained that I was new and she picked a young lady to train me. This was humiliating in itself, she was less than half my age.

The first game then started. It was soggy biscuit, with the men in a circle and their 'mistresses' providing the hand to encourage them to shoot. The biscuit was on the table, on a dainty cloth, and the men standing there with the ladies behind. As the game started, I knew that I was in trouble, my Mistress started off by pulling my skin back and then gripping my sensitive head so tight. The first guys were cumming, and I was in pain, and soon I was the only guy left and thus the loser. I did get a cheer as I ate the cum laden biscuit, but my Mistress said I was pathetic.

The night progressed, more drinks, my cock and balls getting touched and teased. Game 2 was announced.

This was serious, and I was terrified. I was selected to go first, on all 4s, and behind me my Mistress with a huge strapon. Another man stood on front, and it was clear that I had to suck him. It was against the clock, 2 minutes, and if I did not try hard enough then that strapon was pushed inside my ass. I had never sucked a cock before, and was tenative at first, but that rubber dick up my ass got me motivated. I nearly got to the 2 minutes, and the first guy unloaded in my mouth. I was so shocked that I dribbled a bit. That was a penalty, and I had to go again. The next guy was really horny, and blew so fast. But, I had made another foul, because I had taken a hand off the floor. By the end of the game, I had swallowed 3 loads and sucked 3 cocks. When it was my go, it was the fastest 2 minutes in my life and I did not cum.

So, we started to do the drinks again. 2 games down, and my balls were still full. I had failed to cum twice, and my mistress was furious. The ladies now all had small whips, and my ass was a pattern of red stripes where my weak performance was being punished, by all the ladies.

Game 3 was individual, with each man tied to a table, and sounded by one of the ladies. It was a weird experience, and a first for me. The ladies were seeing who could take the biggest rod, and I was well down the list, but it felt good and I knew that my balls were close to exploding. Of course, I was last to go, and after a while the wife in charge told all the ladies that the beginner was a disappointment. He had held on to his milk, and that could not go unpunished. I was still tied down, and the wife then announced that every lady would have 2 minutes to practice her milking skills on the novice.

It was one of the most painful, but exciting, experiences. Obviously, I came early, with the second lady, but they continued to take their turn. By the fifth, I was in pain, soon I was in agony, and by the end it was tears of pain. The wife was last, and even managed to get a weak second load.

She messaged me the next day, and said that I had done well for a first timer. All the men, and all the ladies, had been briefed before I arrived. The games were rigged to make me lose, and the whole evening was arranged give me a really amazing experience that would push my boundaries. I have been invited back to another night, scary, but it is like a moth to a flame.....
Thanks for the DMs, it seems to be a popular topic!