CFNM Party

JimGumby

Male
Verified
I have been discussing CFNM parties with a couple of people and it is a kind of subtle femdom kink that has slipped under my radar.

I had always associated CFNM with those male stripper videos, the bachelorette/hen party scenario, with a club full of ladies cheering on a stripper that was letting them get up close and personal with them. However, this always comes across as a bit of a forced situation, and I am sure that a few of the videos are semi professional.

A real CFNM party sounds like a lot more fun. Local ladies, a group of friends, or some rather more serious ladies with dominatrix tendencies that get a group of guys to a party for their amusement.

I have never been to one, and only have the little details that have been passed to me to get me curious. I guess that the basic rules of CFNM are followed, the men are naked and the ladies set them games and tasks for their amusement. The more that the guys get humiliated or embarassed, then it stands to reason that the ladies find it more fun. I suspect that an age difference angle works well; young girls forcing older men to do stuff, or older ladies with young guys. I am sure that the guys will be expected to show some bi tendencies too, which is not my kink but would add to the humiliation.

Does anybody have any experiences to share? I am curious and a bit turned on by the idea. My personal fantasy is to masturbate for a group of ladies, and I am sure that a proper CFNM party would provide a perfect environment to act this kink out and to get it out of my system.

As well as welcoming any experiences or stories from people, then perhaps there is an opportunity for roleplay?

Roleplay with couples or ladies would be most exciting for me, and I do have experience of various roleplay games. PM if you would like to try out a scenario, and see if you enjoy it.

The CFNM fetish has been part of our thing for quite a while. It is one of KK's many fetishes, and I'm willingly participative in this as her servant/sub.

Generally speaking, you need to find the right social / fetish circle, and essentially be sponsored into these events by one of the female participants. There are almost no "walk in" or spontaneous ways to get into this kink.

In the overall genre of Female First culture, there are lots of variations on CFNM events - the "Dancing Bear" bachelorette / male stripper thing not withstanding, real CFNM events are generally theme-oriented by the hostess or hostesses that organize the event. Some are one-off, one-time events, others are ongoing, regularly scheduled, like vanilla recurring social events.

One fairly common variant is the 'Tea Party' - the hostesses are fully clothed, dressed based on the specific nature of the event, the males are generally collared in a tuxedo style bow-tie, socks, and dress shoes, and act as servants and subjects of visual objectification by the female attendees - their anatomy/physiology subject to critique and commentary by the female participants. There is no sex, and in the strictly themed Tea Parties, no male masturbation - just conversation, ogling and submission.

Other variants are more extreme, thematically all over the map. These include various acts of male exhibitionism, ranging from solo masturbation displays, cock and ball bondage, sex games, like circle jerking, "soggy biscuit" games, cum contents, and "forced" bi action. It depends on the hostess/hostesses in terms of the things that occur during the event.

Some of the hottest experiences I've had at CFNM events involve male display - the dominant female puts her servant on display for an audience, which often includes masturbation demonstration, ejaculation distance competitions, edging for the female audience, and so on. There are even specialty clothing items for the males - "male display panties," best described as thongs, cock-rings, chastity belts, or various BDSM clothing items designed to exhibit the male's cock and balls in some manner, either suppressing or enhancing the erection. One event we regularly attend builds on this in the form of a "male harem," in which the men are lined up in their display panties, critiqued by the female attendees as to cock size, shape, firmness of the erection, appearance, etc.

The CFNM fetish has been part of our thing for quite a while. It is one of KK's many fetishes, and I'm willingly participative in this as her servant/sub.

Generally speaking, you need to find the right social / fetish circle, and essentially be sponsored into these events by one of the female participants. There are almost no "walk in" or spontaneous ways to get into this kink.

In the overall genre of Female First culture, there are lots of variations on CFNM events - the "Dancing Bear" bachelorette / male stripper thing not withstanding, real CFNM events are generally theme-oriented by the hostess or hostesses that organize the event. Some are one-off, one-time events, others are ongoing, regularly scheduled, like vanilla recurring social events.

One fairly common variant is the 'Tea Party' - the hostesses are fully clothed, dressed based on the specific nature of the event, the males are generally collared in a tuxedo style bow-tie, socks, and dress shoes, and act as servants and subjects of visual objectification by the female attendees - their anatomy/physiology subject to critique and commentary by the female participants. There is no sex, and in the strictly themed Tea Parties, no male masturbation - just conversation, ogling and submission.

Other variants are more extreme, thematically all over the map. These include various acts of male exhibitionism, ranging from solo masturbation displays, cock and ball bondage, sex games, like circle jerking, "soggy biscuit" games, cum contents, and "forced" bi action. It depends on the hostess/hostesses in terms of the things that occur during the event.

Some of the hottest experiences I've had at CFNM events involve male display - the dominant female puts her servant on display for an audience, which often includes masturbation demonstration, ejaculation distance competitions, edging for the female audience, and so on. There are even specialty clothing items for the males - "male display panties," best described as thongs, cock-rings, chastity belts, or various BDSM clothing items designed to exhibit the male's cock and balls in some manner, either suppressing or enhancing the erection. One event we regularly attend builds on this in the form of a "male harem," in which the men are lined up in their display panties, critiqued by the female attendees as to cock size, shape, firmness of the erection, appearance, etc.
Thanks for supplying so much detail and that is exactly the sort of thing that I had in mind

Reactions: gregnginger
Thanks for supplying so much detail and that is exactly the sort of thing that I had in mind
Beyond the basic Tea Party style events, I prefer attending the more kinky variants of CFNM parties. If you are bi-curious, bi-comfortable, open-minded, with the appropriate sponsor you can become a "party favor."

Perhaps not surprisingly, there are many women who enjoy having men perform with other men. An ongoing theme at one of the events we attend is along the lines of "breaking the male cherry," an orchestrated and scripted scenario in which one or more inexperienced, most often reluctant male subs are "forced" (or seduced by the participants) into performing bisexual acts with more experienced male subs, at the direction of the female hostesses and attendees.

This is astonishingly hot for many reasons, especially if the newbie is totally inexperienced in the bi domain.

Beyond the basic Tea Party style events, I prefer attending the more kinky variants of CFNM parties. If you are bi-curious, bi-comfortable, open-minded, with the appropriate sponsor you can become a "party favor."

Perhaps not surprisingly, there are many women who enjoy having men perform with other men. An ongoing theme at one of the events we attend is along the lines of "breaking the male cherry," an orchestrated and scripted scenario in which one or more inexperienced, most often reluctant male subs are "forced" (or seduced by the participants) into performing bisexual acts with more experienced male subs, at the direction of the female hostesses and attendees.

This is astonishingly hot for many reasons, especially if the newbie is totally inexperienced in the bi domain.
I am not bi, but there is something a bit fascinatimg about being in a position of being forced to do things. I am older, and there would be an extra humiliarion if the ladies were younger or perhaps under instruction with experienced older ladies. Unfortunately, there are not many videos around of this kind of party, but the stories are really hot.

Hi,

I had a private reply from a guy who said he went to such a party. He was the new boy, and there were a few other men there that had far more experience. The guy gave me a graphic run down of what happened, but he basically sucked off every other guy in the room, before the youngest lady was taught how to sound him with steel rods. He blew hismown load and had it fed back to him too. He said it was utterly intense and degrading, they basically humi,oated him from start to finish.

Hi,

I had a private reply from a guy who said he went to such a party. He was the new boy, and there were a few other men there that had far more experience. The guy gave me a graphic run down of what happened, but he basically sucked off every other guy in the room, before the youngest lady was taught how to sound him with steel rods. He blew hismown load and had it fed back to him too. He said it was utterly intense and degrading, they basically humi,oated him from start to finish.
Many of the CFNM events we've attended involved "forced" bi or gay male sex. Early on it was enlightening to me how many women enjoy watching, or even more so, directing guy-on-guy action.

The most recent CFNM event KK and I attended was in the theme of male display. The basic scenarios is the males, 'servants' or as they're called in our circle, 'toys' are placed into roles where they must perform as directed by the mistress for the audience. These events, at least in our circle are somewhat ritualized.

Upon entering the venue, the 'toy' is expected to strip, and place his mistresses' collar around his neck. In this last event, there were six mistresses, each accompanied by her toy, along with a female invitee. Some of the invitees are being mentored, others introduced to the CFNM fetish. So there were six toys, and a dozen women.

Of the attendees, at least three were newbies; one toy, his mistress, and her friend, under a mentoring arrangement. The first toy that performed was directed to suck, then fuck a large realistic dildo. He was mercilessly derided and humiliated by the female audience, as he remained largely flaccid throughout his performance, and only produced a tiny droplet of cum, which is mistress made him lick from the podium (maybe more accurately a large cocktail table used as a platform for the toy).

The second toy to perform was the newbie. His mistress positioned him on the podium such that he was on his back, head toward the audience, propped on a large foam wedge. He was directed to masturbate, cock over his own face, until he orgasmed, blowing his cum in a self-facial. He got lots of appreciation and a round of applause from the audience.

I was third in line. KK directed me to assume a posture on my knees atop the podium. She placed my arms/hands behind my back, and using her X-shape cuffs, manacled my wrists to my ankles. Next she put my Lovense Diamo cock-ring in place, along with my Hush butt-plug. Once I was properly displayed and adorned, KK started up the app. In seconds I was hard, throbbing, overwhelmed by the sensations of the Diamo and the Hush. KK demonstrated the Lovense app to her friends, one by one, allowing them to see how I reacted to different configurations. At a point, KK placed a small ceramic dish in front of me, to catch the little droplets of pre-cum oozing from my hard cock. I lasted about twenty minutes in the combined bliss and agony delivered by the Lovense toys before I finally experienced an uncontrollable, mind-bending orgasm, accompanied by a half-dozen nice spurts of cum - the finale was KK feeding me my own cum from the dish, using her fingertips, while the audience looked on, making degrading, objectifying comments the entire time.

After that, I was largely spent. The other three toys performed, in my opinion largely mediocre - the newbie cumming in his own mouth, cherry broken was the hottest of the five performances I watched that night. I "won" best-in-show that afternoon, the reward being a freebie masturbation session to ejaculation while the women ogled and egged me on.

Many of the CFNM events we've attended involved "forced" bi or gay male sex. Early on it was enlightening to me how many women enjoy watching, or even more so, directing guy-on-guy action.

The most recent CFNM event KK and I attended was in the theme of male display. The basic scenarios is the males, 'servants' or as they're called in our circle, 'toys' are placed into roles where they must perform as directed by the mistress for the audience. These events, at least in our circle are somewhat ritualized.

Upon entering the venue, the 'toy' is expected to strip, and place his mistresses' collar around his neck. In this last event, there were six mistresses, each accompanied by her toy, along with a female invitee. Some of the invitees are being mentored, others introduced to the CFNM fetish. So there were six toys, and a dozen women.

Of the attendees, at least three were newbies; one toy, his mistress, and her friend, under a mentoring arrangement. The first toy that performed was directed to suck, then fuck a large realistic dildo. He was mercilessly derided and humiliated by the female audience, as he remained largely flaccid throughout his performance, and only produced a tiny droplet of cum, which is mistress made him lick from the podium (maybe more accurately a large cocktail table used as a platform for the toy).

The second toy to perform was the newbie. His mistress positioned him on the podium such that he was on his back, head toward the audience, propped on a large foam wedge. He was directed to masturbate, cock over his own face, until he orgasmed, blowing his cum in a self-facial. He got lots of appreciation and a round of applause from the audience.

I was third in line. KK directed me to assume a posture on my knees atop the podium. She placed my arms/hands behind my back, and using her X-shape cuffs, manacled my wrists to my ankles. Next she put my Lovense Diamo cock-ring in place, along with my Hush butt-plug. Once I was properly displayed and adorned, KK started up the app. In seconds I was hard, throbbing, overwhelmed by the sensations of the Diamo and the Hush. KK demonstrated the Lovense app to her friends, one by one, allowing them to see how I reacted to different configurations. At a point, KK placed a small ceramic dish in front of me, to catch the little droplets of pre-cum oozing from my hard cock. I lasted about twenty minutes in the combined bliss and agony delivered by the Lovense toys before I finally experienced an uncontrollable, mind-bending orgasm, accompanied by a half-dozen nice spurts of cum - the finale was KK feeding me my own cum from the dish, using her fingertips, while the audience looked on, making degrading, objectifying comments the entire time.

After that, I was largely spent. The other three toys performed, in my opinion largely mediocre - the newbie cumming in his own mouth, cherry broken was the hottest of the five performances I watched that night. I "won" best-in-show that afternoon, the reward being a freebie masturbation session to ejaculation while the women ogled and egged me on.
This is intense, and far more than I had expected when I started the thread. It starts to paint the picture of dominant women that are getting off on humiliating guys

I was the guy once and I spent the time being humiliated by the women who made fun of my tiny penis the whole time
I read all the various scenarios posted about cfnm parties and I got hugely aroused imagining me and my babydick in attendance. I have a rampant SPH fetish and it ticks a helluva lot of boxes. I am wondering if my gf could organise a variation that includes me and a compliment of well hung guys.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I was the guy once and I spent the time being humiliated by the women who made fun of my tiny penis the whole time
In my mind, the key is a group of ladies that enjoy the show but are actually quite dismissive of the guys. The idea that I am tryimg my hardest, but the women find it more interesting to chat with each other is massively humiliating

Some of the hottest experiences I've had at CFNM events involve male display - the dominant female puts her servant on display for an audience, which often includes masturbation demonstration, ejaculation distance competitions, edging for the female audience, and so on. There are even specialty clothing items for the males - "male display panties," best described as thongs, cock-rings, chastity belts, or various BDSM clothing items designed to exhibit the male's cock and balls in some manner, either suppressing or enhancing the erection. One event we regularly attend builds on this in the form of a "male harem," in which the men are lined up in their display panties, critiqued by the female attendees as to cock size,, firmness of the erection, appearance, etc.
I had to "urban dictionary" "soggy biscuit. 😲😲

I read all the various scenarios posted about cfnm parties and I got hugely aroused imagining me and my babydick in attendance. I have a rampant SPH fetish and it ticks a helluva lot of boxes. I am wondering if my gf could organise a variation that includes me and a compliment of well hung guys.
I love to read the stories, and I am always looking for more tales. These parties happen far more often than people realise, and the girls get a real kick out of shaming their men

My wife has enjoyed hosting a few CFNM Parties over the last few years. So far, I have been the only male attending the annual holiday parties where she invites roughly 30 girlfriends over for drinks and a fun night. One thing I have learned from these parties is that middle-aged women are much more kinky than men in the same age group. 50-70.

For the first-year party, she decided to have me dress up in a Santa outfit and serve the ladies drinks and hors d'oeuvres. My wife said she wanted to showcase that the party was being hosted by "dirty Santa," so she convinced me to pose under the tree with my pants pulled down to display my ass. This became the image on the invitations she sent out to her friends, electronically.

Gift-for-a-good-boy.png
For my wife's friends, it was their first time to see my tiny little penis, and they had a blast humiliating me all night long over it. The pants in the picture quickly decided I should not have, so I was bottomless the entire evening before them. At one point that night, I ended up wearing a butt plug to the delight of the ladies and had to keep bending over to show it off for them.

The party became such a hit that for the second year, I was the "Naked Sommelier." I am certified as a Sommelier, so it worked out well, but it was the first time I had ever provided Sommelier service to 33 ladies while fully nude. If I had a nickel for each time a woman came up and compared one of the wine corks to my tiny penis, I could retire. It gave them all a great laugh each time, and I guess I was doing a great job as a Sommelier since they were all giggling and laughing the entire night and mostly at the same joke.

NudeC.png

Waiter5.png
I love seeing the ladies' excitement before the party each year. Seeing my naked body in front of them and having me serve them all night is the highlight of the party each year. Over the years, I have had several dildos stuck up my ass, been spanked, endured hours of SPH, and worn butt plugs while serving. They have also managed to take many, many photos using their phones, and I have no idea where any of those images have been shown or posted. But, at this point, I look forward to the annual party event as the ladies, and I love putting on a show for them.

If I am permitted to wear anything, it is, at most, a Santa hat.

Naked-Holiday-Party.png

I Stripped for a female co-workers bachlorette party when I was 21. I wasn't aware there would be anactual stripper there as well. I was young and hoping I'd hook up with any of them...lol
For me, I'm a grower, and only about 2" when flacid, and there were comments made, but once hard (6") they said we'll that's not bad at least. But still no comparison to the stripper. But I've come to accept myself and have no qualms about being naked in front of a group of my wives friends. I've walked out of the shower, just to get a rise from them. But I would love to do an actual CFNM party

I Stripped for a female co-workers bachlorette party when I was 21. I wasn't aware there would be anactual stripper there as well. I was young and hoping I'd hook up with any of them...lol
For me, I'm a grower, and only about 2" when flacid, and there were comments made, but once hard (6") they said we'll that's not bad at least. But still no comparison to the stripper. But I've come to accept myself and have no qualms about being naked in front of a group of my wives friends. I've walked out of the shower, just to get a rise from them. But I would love to do an actual CFNM party
That sounds like a fun party, and you are so lucky

Reactions: Vincenzo