Masturbation Fantasy

I am having a completely new masturbation fantasy right now. I am imagining my upstairs 30 something neighbour suddenly bursting into the room while I am sitting here with only a t shirt on and a little semi. She has keys to my flat and I have a set for hers in case of emergency or lock out . Naughtily I am pondering how I could create a phony emergency so she might come in and catch me half dressed or naked. Perhaps a slipped after getting out of a shower thing but I would have to make sure I have ny mobe within reach so I could call her.
( I have previously thought of doing an accidental towel drop when I answer the door if she knocks but timing is everything and sitting around in a shower waiting for a random visitation is completely impractical. Of course I wouldnt actually do anything on purpose like that just so she would see my tiny dick but I enjoy the fantasy.
I live in an apartment that is overlooked by neighbours. I know that some of thrm can see me in the kitchen, and it is hot to sit at the table, masturbating. They are unlikely to see, but they could, and I have a number of fantasy scenarios that mostly involve one of the ladies that is a mid 40s mother of 3, with a potty mouth and colourful language....

Reactions: stacyz
Well, when I was 19 I worked in a Garden Center. I had an affair with the owner's wife who was about 42. She had strawberry-blonde hair, 36DD breasts, and a nice full-figured bottom.

I was thrilled when I fucked her doggie style on the sales floor leaning on the front counter. We did bare. One day an older customer in her 60s snuck up on us. She peaked around a display, maybe 8 ft away. I didn't alert my lover.

The customer was only 8 ft away and had no problem seeing my mushroom head thrusting in and out of the owner's wife's wet and engorged pussy. She caught me staring at her and we smiled. She waited until I let loose and came deep in pussy. I had a thing for having my lover turn and take me into her mouth. She licked me clean. Our visitor smiled and walked out quietly.

She also gave me head in the back office every morning, jacking me off on her tits every now and then.

Not exactly the story you wanted. But, a story that I hope someone enjoyed. I think that woman imprinted on my soul at such a young age. I think I bonded with her for life. Big tits and ass drive me crazy.
I really enjoyed that story in the garden center. That is my new favorite fantasy unfortunately I'm now to old! The older woman would be in her '80s Lol

I have found a few curious ladies on here that are happy to chat and indulge me. Most are not mean, and do not prolong my masturbation enough, but it is amazing to cum on command. Hopefully, there are many more ladies out there who are happy to help, and couples are included in that as the hubby can get the hands on bonus while the wife teases me. I love a surprise PM, so look me up ladies if you want to make a random guy shoot his load.

While masturbating, I always enjoy the thought of my wife moaning, grunting loudly, and her lover's cock filling her with sperm. The lover thinking of using a cuckold's wife, as a cum dump. :love:

39476947.jpg

Growing up I tried to catch anyone I could masturbating. Of course I enjoyed the women the most and did not matter who it was. And the girls were great to watch while I masturbated watching them and again did not matter who the girls were. I tried to be convert so they would not know and I could hopefully see again