Masturbation Fantasy

The fear of being caught is a great turn-on and has often driven me to masturbate in semi-public spaces. Being exposed in the open-air and feeling the breeze around my smooth cock and balls is so sexy and erotic. Never been caught but I’m sure that I’ve been seen a number of times!
I always find that the fear of being caught masturbating makes it much more intense. I cum faster and harder

Last edited:
I just had a really fun chat with a couple about CFNM parties. Now that is an area where the man really has to act out his slave fantasies, and the ladies can play to their hearts content.

I am sure that there are some games that the ladies make the guys play that would excite and terrify in equal measure

In my fantasy, the girls do not masturbate as that would lower them to my level. The girls have to remain superior and watch me degrading myself.
I would agree. The fantasy only works for me if the women are fully clothed and remain aloof. It’s the embarrassment of being naked and degrading myself that does it! Wish it was happening now!

Reactions: owlmale
My first experince at school was with a girl called Linda. We had done the usual teenage stuff, I had seen her muff, and she saw my cock. One day she told me to meet her in a secluded place because she had 'borrowed' a copy of Razzle from her brother. She turned up and said the deal was that she wanted to see me wank, and the only condition was that I did not cum on the jazz mag. Half way through and I heard titters, and her mates were all standing behind me, and the language started. Coarse Essex girls, fist pump 'you fuckin wanker', 'spunk monkey' etc. I was so ashamed, blew half a load, ran off and hated the wanker nickname.

I was shy and humiliated, and it was only years later that I found out that Linda and her mates did that to a number of boys. They seemed to pick the ones that were not worldly wise, from strict homes etc. Basically, the ones that would give them the best reaction, and would feel the most shame.

However, now, looking back, it was so hot and that is behind my dirty fantasies. So, you see, your mate being nice is not the turn on, a group of girls giving me the wanker fist pump and jeering is what gets me hard and gets me off.

Reactions: theGherkin
Hi,

I am wondering if anybody shares a similar fantasy, or can provide experiences that are similar. I have talked it through online, on occasions with women, and it always gets me there.

I was brought up, from a young age, to think masturbation was bad. It was degenerate behaviour, and self abuse or self pollution was the recurring theme at home. Once I started to have wet dreams, I would feel shame, humiliation, and do everything possible to hide it. I used to masturbate in the hope that an 'empty tank' would stop the nightly mess, but it didn't.

In the UK, calling a guy a wanker is a standard term of either friendly abuse or a real curse, depending on how it is said, context etc. Don't laugh, but I took it really personally, as if a person could see my shame and knew what I did.

As I got older, this taboo practice became a fascination, and that is where my fantasy comes in.

I fantasise about being made to masturbate for a group of women, making my private intimate practice into something that they all see. Typical scenarios are:

1. In a group of guys made to do a masturbation game for women, such as a wanking (jerking) race or the famous 'soggy biscuit' game that everyone half remembers but nobody ever played.
2. I am tending bar at a club. There has been a hen/bachelorette party, the strippers are done, but the horned up women force the barman (me) to stand on the bar and do a very public strip and masturbation show.
3. There is a lingerie party with a group of drunk wives, I have been asked to collect a friend's wife and take her home. But, I arrive early, get forced to model some male underwear and then blackmailed into masturbating for their amusement.
4. There is a female empowerment seminar at work, and all my female colleagues are there. I get caught peeking at them and dragged in to give them a demonstration of how a man can be made to do something private for all to see, for the superior women.

In all these, the ladies are laughing, shouting abuse, using coarse and vulgar language and encouraging me to blow a load, before laughing and scolding me when it happens.

I am now mid 50s and reconciled to the fact that this type of scenario will never happen, but it is fun for me to think about.

If anybody has experiences, or any ladies want to PM and tease me, then you know that it will help me over the edge

Jim
I have had a long standing fantasy of being stripped and forced to wank in front of every female I have known whom I have fancied but never got a chance with. I have a tiny penis and a rampant sph fetish which super enhances this scenario for me.
The closest I ever got to that has been various female housemates or guests catching me masturbating. Perhaps the most embarrassing was when a girl I was about to have sex with caught me pulling on my penis in the bathroom . I wasnt wanking but I used to try to make myself semi erect before a girl saw my tiny cock for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: JimGumby
My first experince at school was with a girl called Linda. We had done the usual teenage stuff, I had seen her muff, and she saw my cock. One day she told me to meet her in a secluded place because she had 'borrowed' a copy of Razzle from her brother. She turned up and said the deal was that she wanted to see me wank, and the only condition was that I did not cum on the jazz mag. Half way through and I heard titters, and her mates were all standing behind me, and the language started. Coarse Essex girls, fist pump 'you fuckin wanker', 'spunk monkey' etc. I was so ashamed, blew half a load, ran off and hated the wanker nickname.

I was shy and humiliated, and it was only years later that I found out that Linda and her mates did that to a number of boys. They seemed to pick the ones that were not worldly wise, from strict homes etc. Basically, the ones that would give them the best reaction, and would feel the most shame.

However, now, looking back, it was so hot and that is behind my dirty fantasies. So, you see, your mate being nice is not the turn on, a group of girls giving me the wanker fist pump and jeering is what gets me hard and gets me off.
I was ambushed and pantsed by a group of four girls in a park. It was winter so my genitals were shrunk to nothing. One of them grabbed my little dinklet and balls and squeezed hard enough to bring tears to my eyes but when she let go I got an erection. They all laughed and dashed off.

• Love
I am having a completely new masturbation fantasy right now. I am imagining my upstairs 30 something neighbour suddenly bursting into the room while I am sitting here with only a t shirt on and a little semi. She has keys to my flat and I have a set for hers in case of emergency or lock out . Naughtily I am pondering how I could create a phony emergency so she might come in and catch me half dressed or naked. Perhaps a slipped after getting out of a shower thing but I would have to make sure I have ny mobe within reach so I could call her.
( I have previously thought of doing an accidental towel drop when I answer the door if she knocks but timing is everything and sitting around in a shower waiting for a random visitation is completely impractical. Of course I wouldnt actually do anything on purpose like that just so she would see my tiny dick but I enjoy the fantasy.

• Love
I loved every minute of her watching 😈 it would have been a lot more fun if she had let me see her naked and instead of trying to imagine how she looked without her panties on 🔥
I never imagined my sister naked, but two of her friends, 1 1/2 years older than me, had huge tits one of which's nipples were always poking at their clothes. Mmmmmmm.

My wife told me she has always fantasized about catching a guy jacking off and I asked her what she would do if she did walk in on a man playing with himself and she licked her lips and said she would suck it then fuck it then I got really gutsy and asked her what if you walked in on a friend of mine and later on I walked in on you sucking she told me she would move her panties to the side and let me use her with him in her mouth and get cream pied
Ms. CJJ has great tits, I would love to see more. 👍👍

Hi,

I am wondering if anybody shares a similar fantasy, or can provide experiences that are similar. I have talked it through online, on occasions with women, and it always gets me there.

I was brought up, from a young age, to think masturbation was bad. It was degenerate behaviour, and self abuse or self pollution was the recurring theme at home. Once I started to have wet dreams, I would feel shame, humiliation, and do everything possible to hide it. I used to masturbate in the hope that an 'empty tank' would stop the nightly mess, but it didn't.

In the UK, calling a guy a wanker is a standard term of either friendly abuse or a real curse, depending on how it is said, context etc. Don't laugh, but I took it really personally, as if a person could see my shame and knew what I did.

As I got older, this taboo practice became a fascination, and that is where my fantasy comes in.

I fantasise about being made to masturbate for a group of women, making my private intimate practice into something that they all see. Typical scenarios are:

1. In a group of guys made to do a masturbation game for women, such as a wanking (jerking) race or the famous 'soggy biscuit' game that everyone half remembers but nobody ever played.
2. I am tending bar at a club. There has been a hen/bachelorette party, the strippers are done, but the horned up women force the barman (me) to stand on the bar and do a very public strip and masturbation show.
3. There is a lingerie party with a group of drunk wives, I have been asked to collect a friend's wife and take her home. But, I arrive early, get forced to model some male underwear and then blackmailed into masturbating for their amusement.
4. There is a female empowerment seminar at work, and all my female colleagues are there. I get caught peeking at them and dragged in to give them a demonstration of how a man can be made to do something private for all to see, for the superior women.

In all these, the ladies are laughing, shouting abuse, using coarse and vulgar language and encouraging me to blow a load, before laughing and scolding me when it happens.

I am now mid 50s and reconciled to the fact that this type of scenario will never happen, but it is fun for me to think about.

If anybody has experiences, or any ladies want to PM and tease me, then you know that it will help me over the edge

Jim
That does sound pretty hot, something about dominant women, especially when there’s more than one, forcing you into a humiliating act like that… 🤤

• Love
I never imagined my sister naked, but two of her friends, 1 1/2 years older than me, had huge tits one of which's nipples were always poking at their clothes. Mmmmmmm.
I had a school mate with an older sister that never wore a bra. She knew that I was interetsed and teased me all the time. I never left their house with full balls, and I only found out later that she knew why I took so long in the bathroom because she was going to offer to help but my mate was mortified and banned her!

Reactions: Bbbks839
it,s allways such a surprise how girls(teens)are so aware of the fact how they can make men do whatever they ask with some teasing and showing off to them,they like innocently walking around in miniskirts&braless

Attachments

• outside.jpg
    outside.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Bbbks839
my neece cleaned the flat from grandad braless&no panties and she was paid
I was ambushed and pantsed by a group of four girls in a park. It was winter so my genitals were shrunk to nothing. One of them grabbed my little dinklet and balls and squeezed hard enough to bring tears to my eyes but when she let go I got an erection. They all laughed and dashed off.
I had a few experiences when younger with older girls. They love to tease and humiliate

Reactions: theGherkin
This kind of spontaneous humiliation is such a hot idea

Reactions: Pineappleluvers
it,s allways such a surprise how girls(teens)are so aware of the fact how they can make men do whatever they ask with some teasing and showing off to them,they like innocently walking around in miniskirts&braless
Yeah, but I do not think that they are all as innocent as they pretend. We used to call them jail bait, and I am sure that most enjoy making us uncomfortable