Masturbation Fantasy

super hot story. Did she then masturbate, too?
She did and often. She was great to be around at that point of my life. She was a divorcé whose ex was a perpetual cheater and treated her pretty rough. Petite but massive somewhat firm EE tits. There were some lazy days where we would just be nude all day. I was very self conscious of how small I was and she helped me get past that. Lovely woman

She did and often. She was great to be around at that point of my life. She was a divorcé whose ex was a perpetual cheater and treated her pretty rough. Petite but massive somewhat firm EE tits. There were some lazy days where we would just be nude all day. I was very self conscious of how small I was and she helped me get past that. Lovely woman
definitely. Lucky man :)

Being caught certainly adds an element to the games, and the risk of being caught is both addictive and erotic. I used to masturbate where I should not, and had some close escapes. I once found a pic of my aunt, at her house, and blew a load to it in her bedroom, while she was downstairs. I was listening out for her climbing the stairs and the risk/fear made me cum really fast and really hard. There were other times too, it became a bit of a thing for me. Risk of discovery helped me along.
The fear of being caught is a great turn-on and has often driven me to masturbate in semi-public spaces. Being exposed in the open-air and feeling the breeze around my smooth cock and balls is so sexy and erotic. Never been caught but I’m sure that I’ve been seen a number of times!

Reactions: TallBWCArizona
I used to do the same, and the fear factor helped me to cum. I used to use the bathroom at mates' houses know their mum or sis was about, and would use the bathroom without locking the door and fire my load into the basin. Again, close to being caught, and heard people walk past the door, and it usually made me cum hard

Reactions: Bbbks839
Being caught certainly adds an element to the games, and the risk of being caught is both addictive and erotic. I used to masturbate where I should not, and had some close escapes. I once found a pic of my aunt, at her house, and blew a load to it in her bedroom, while she was downstairs. I was listening out for her climbing the stairs and the risk/fear made me cum really fast and really hard. There were other times too, it became a bit of a thing for me. Risk of discovery helped me along.
Jim, can you imagine what would have happened if she came up the stairs and caught you stroking your young hard cock?

If you had photos of her already, I don't find it impossible to think she would want to join you. Probably sucking off that long hard shaft.

You would have been mounting her and penetrating her hard. Surely it would have been bareback. Giving her a heavy load and creampie.

My wife told me she has always fantasized about catching a guy jacking off and I asked her what she would do if she did walk in on a man playing with himself and she licked her lips and said she would suck it then fuck it then I got really gutsy and asked her what if you walked in on a friend of mine and later on I walked in on you sucking she told me she would move her panties to the side and let me use her with him in her mouth and get cream pied

My wife told me she has always fantasized about catching a guy jacking off and I asked her what she would do if she did walk in on a man playing with himself and she licked her lips and said she would suck it then fuck it then I got really gutsy and asked her what if you walked in on a friend of mine and later on I walked in on you sucking she told me she would move her panties to the side and let me use her with him in her mouth and get cream pied
What a terrific wife. Whew.

Sounds amazing.. would love to jerk off for and then cream pie her.. you want to eat it or can I ;)

Jim, can you imagine what would have happened if she came up the stairs and caught you stroking your young hard cock?

If you had photos of her already, I don't find it impossible to think she would want to join you. Probably sucking off that long hard shaft.

You would have been mounting her and penetrating her hard. Surely it would have been bareback. Giving her a heavy load and creampie.
Well, I guess that is the usual fantasy. I am more into humiliation, so for me it would be better if she stood there shouting insults at me....

There are some naughty wives about, they are welcome to practice their fantasies on me

Reactions: Rem503
Ladies like that are real treasures

Reactions: Rem503