Masturbation Fantasy

Variations of soggy biscuit (my circle of friends called it 'jizzcuit') and circle-jerk scenarios, especially in a CFNM environment are pretty hot. In the 'jizzcuit' scenario, I've played games where the loser was defined as whomever missed the target, and variants where it was a race - the loser was the one who cums last. Having to eat the cum-drenched cookie is always so humiliating, especially with a female audience jeering, leering, and commenting.

Circle-jerk sessions are also amazing in a CFNM setting. It is fascinating hearing the women's commentary, taking direction, acting on what the audience wants to see. I participated in one session with seven guys where the women initially wanted each of us to stroke ourselves, then it 'devolved' into a sort of left-right-left alternating thing where we stroked one another as the women watched. The 'loser' (first to blow) had to clean up all the cum.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Variations of soggy biscuit (my circle of friends called it 'jizzcuit') and circle-jerk scenarios, especially in a CFNM environment are pretty hot. In the 'jizzcuit' scenario, I've played games where the loser was defined as whomever missed the target, and variants where it was a race - the loser was the one who cums last. Having to eat the cum-drenched cookie is always so humiliating, especially with a female audience jeering, leering, and commenting.

Circle-jerk sessions are also amazing in a CFNM setting. It is fascinating hearing the women's commentary, taking direction, acting on what the audience wants to see. I participated in one session with seven guys where the women initially wanted each of us to stroke ourselves, then it 'devolved' into a sort of left-right-left alternating thing where we stroked one another as the women watched. The 'loser' (first to blow) had to clean up all the cum.
That is amazing, and the kind of scenario that I dream about

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I guess that this fantasy verges on the SPH and Femdom too. The humiliation aspects are right for that, and the silly games are the kind that girls will make guys play, just to mock, cheers and laugh at.

I am sure that my mental images go back to a girl in my late teens, that would show her pussy to guys provided that they wanked in front of her and fired their load through a hole in the fence into her neigjbours garden. Of course, I never got asked to play but my mates did and they said it was freaky, but they came so fast!

I am sure that girls find these games to be hilarious. My experience is that they like the control side and the embarassment spices it up even more. If you are humiliating a group of guys, then why not make them do each other? Even more fun....

I had a mate whose sister used to watch him and commentate as he wanked. She was all excited until he blew, and then he was called every kind of name under the sun. He got to planning his wanking for when her and her mates were about. I was so jealous

Last edited:

An impressive addition to the basic game!

Being told to strip naked and masturbate for a group of my wife’s girlfriends, is one of my strongest fantasies, ideally I would be wearing panties and they would humiliate me and laugh at the small size of my penis.
I can imagine being made to mdel thongs for a girls lingerie party, and then they decide that just parading in the thongs is not humiliating enough, so they make me strip naked and do other stuff for them. Masturbation, cum eating etc

I can imagine being made to mdel thongs for a girls lingerie party, and then they decide that just parading in the thongs is not humiliating enough, so they make me strip naked and do other stuff for them. Masturbation, cum eating etc
Any situation where I am forced to strip naked and masturbate in front of an audience, has always been a strong fantasy, even from 12 when I first started wanking. I just wish it would happen…

Reactions: Rem503 and Bbbks839
After launching this thread, I have had some proper fun. Thanks to thr ladies that have contacted me at a chat place and left me dirty messages. 30 seconds of a lady telling me what a dirty wanker I am, and instructing me on what to do, and I lose my load so fast. Not my initial fantasy, but keeping my balls good and fresh

Last edited:
I had a mate whose sister used to watch him and commentate as he wanked. She was all excited until he blew, and then he was called every kind of name under the sun. He got to planninb his wanking for when her and her mates were about. I was so jealous
My sister caught me wanking with a pair of her panties. She threatened to tell our parents what I did unless I let her watch me jerking off... She kept telling me what a pervert little brother I was. She would promise to let me see her naked and maybe even play with her pussy and tits... Never happened 🙈

My sister caught me wanking with a pair of her panties. She threatened to tell our parents what I did unless I let her watch me jerking off... She kept telling me what a pervert little brother I was. She would promise to let me see her naked and maybe even play with her pussy and tits... Never happened 🙈
I bet that you loved to let her watch. It would have set me off big time.

I loved every minute of her watching 😈 it would have been a lot more fun if she had let me see her naked and instead of trying to imagine how she looked without her panties on 🔥
To me, being watched is exciting, but I also love the verbal abuse and humiliation side. A couple of ladies have done voice messages telling me that I am disgusting etc, and it adds an extra element that is so erotic

Reactions: Bbbks839
I fantasize about being made to jerk off in front of my wife and her friends
They are some tasty ladies and it would be crazy to put on a show for them. In my fantasy, the ladies are not ladies, but dirty minded, filthy mouthed, trailer trash that humiliate me. Either scenario is hot, but imagine if those mates of yoir wife held a lingerie party and you were made to model the male underwear for them. The drinks flow, your self control is really tested, and then one of the girls makes lewd suggestions. Do you know which girl that would be? In every group, there is always one with a dirty mind that leads the others on....

Hi,

I am wondering if anybody shares a similar fantasy, or can provide experiences that are similar. I have talked it through online, on occasions with women, and it always gets me there.

I was brought up, from a young age, to think masturbation was bad. It was degenerate behaviour, and self abuse or self pollution was the recurring theme at home. Once I started to have wet dreams, I would feel shame, humiliation, and do everything possible to hide it. I used to masturbate in the hope that an 'empty tank' would stop the nightly mess, but it didn't.

In the UK, calling a guy a wanker is a standard term of either friendly abuse or a real curse, depending on how it is said, context etc. Don't laugh, but I took it really personally, as if a person could see my shame and knew what I did.

As I got older, this taboo practice became a fascination, and that is where my fantasy comes in.

I fantasise about being made to masturbate for a group of women, making my private intimate practice into something that they all see. Typical scenarios are:

1. In a group of guys made to do a masturbation game for women, such as a wanking (jerking) race or the famous 'soggy biscuit' game that everyone half remembers but nobody ever played.
2. I am tending bar at a club. There has been a hen/bachelorette party, the strippers are done, but the horned up women force the barman (me) to stand on the bar and do a very public strip and masturbation show.
3. There is a lingerie party with a group of drunk wives, I have been asked to collect a friend's wife and take her home. But, I arrive early, get forced to model some male underwear and then blackmailed into masturbating for their amusement.
4. There is a female empowerment seminar at work, and all my female colleagues are there. I get caught peeking at them and dragged in to give them a demonstration of how a man can be made to do something private for all to see, for the superior women.

In all these, the ladies are laughing, shouting abuse, using coarse and vulgar language and encouraging me to blow a load, before laughing and scolding me when it happens.

I am now mid 50s and reconciled to the fact that this type of scenario will never happen, but it is fun for me to think about.

If anybody has experiences, or any ladies want to PM and tease me, then you know that it will help me over the edge

Jim
Definitely can relate in some ways and share some of your thoughts. Masturbation was a big no no in my upbringing as well. Doing it then and still today gives me a small sense of rebellion.

I share in your fantasies although more times than not I’m hesitant to listen to the humiliation part of it. Other times it seems rather intriguing.

When I was early 20’s I was single and had friends who eventually got married to each other. Very nice couple who always tried to play match maker for me ☹. One of the matches they made was with a woman who was roughly twice my age as I had a bit of an interest in that at the time. Pretty, great body, very active in church, and recently divorced. The church part was mentioned because she was clear she was going to hold off on sex for a while. I only had 1 partner by that time so I was ok with it.

A few weeks into dating we had some wine and a bathroom trip led me to grabbing a pair of her panties and smelling them as I masturbated. I left that night and forgot to put the parties back where they were. Well I kindly got confronted on it but it led to her requesting to watch next time I came over. Never had sex but masturbated a lot in front of her.

Definitely can relate in some ways and share some of your thoughts. Masturbation was a big no no in my upbringing as well. Doing it then and still today gives me a small sense of rebellion.

I share in your fantasies although more times than not I’m hesitant to listen to the humiliation part of it. Other times it seems rather intriguing.

When I was early 20’s I was single and had friends who eventually got married to each other. Very nice couple who always tried to play match maker for me ☹. One of the matches they made was with a woman who was roughly twice my age as I had a bit of an interest in that at the time. Pretty, great body, very active in church, and recently divorced. The church part was mentioned because she was clear she was going to hold off on sex for a while. I only had 1 partner by that time so I was ok with it.

A few weeks into dating we had some wine and a bathroom trip led me to grabbing a pair of her panties and smelling them as I masturbated. I left that night and forgot to put the parties back where they were. Well I kindly got confronted on it but it led to her requesting to watch next time I came over. Never had sex but masturbated a lot in front of her.
super hot story. Did she then masturbate, too?

Being caught certainly adds an element to the games, and the risk of being caught is both addictive and erotic. I used to masturbate where I should not, and had some close escapes. I once found a pic of my aunt, at her house, and blew a load to it in her bedroom, while she was downstairs. I was listening out for her climbing the stairs and the risk/fear made me cum really fast and really hard. There were other times too, it became a bit of a thing for me. Risk of discovery helped me along.