Masturbation Fantasy

JimGumby

Male
Verified
Hi,

I am wondering if anybody shares a similar fantasy, or can provide experiences that are similar. I have talked it through online, on occasions with women, and it always gets me there.

I was brought up, from a young age, to think masturbation was bad. It was degenerate behaviour, and self abuse or self pollution was the recurring theme at home. Once I started to have wet dreams, I would feel shame, humiliation, and do everything possible to hide it. I used to masturbate in the hope that an 'empty tank' would stop the nightly mess, but it didn't.

In the UK, calling a guy a wanker is a standard term of either friendly abuse or a real curse, depending on how it is said, context etc. Don't laugh, but I took it really personally, as if a person could see my shame and knew what I did.

As I got older, this taboo practice became a fascination, and that is where my fantasy comes in.

I fantasise about being made to masturbate for a group of women, making my private intimate practice into something that they all see. Typical scenarios are:

1. In a group of guys made to do a masturbation game for women, such as a wanking (jerking) race or the famous 'soggy biscuit' game that everyone half remembers but nobody ever played.
2. I am tending bar at a club. There has been a hen/bachelorette party, the strippers are done, but the horned up women force the barman (me) to stand on the bar and do a very public strip and masturbation show.
3. There is a lingerie party with a group of drunk wives, I have been asked to collect a friend's wife and take her home. But, I arrive early, get forced to model some male underwear and then blackmailed into masturbating for their amusement.
4. There is a female empowerment seminar at work, and all my female colleagues are there. I get caught peeking at them and dragged in to give them a demonstration of how a man can be made to do something private for all to see, for the superior women.

In all these, the ladies are laughing, shouting abuse, using coarse and vulgar language and encouraging me to blow a load, before laughing and scolding me when it happens.

I am now mid 50s and reconciled to the fact that this type of scenario will never happen, but it is fun for me to think about.

If anybody has experiences, or any ladies want to PM and tease me, then you know that it will help me over the edge

Jim

Hi,

I am wondering if anybody shares a similar fantasy, or can provide experiences that are similar. I have talked it through online, on occasions with women, and it always gets me there.

I was brought up, from a young age, to think masturbation was bad. It was degenerate behaviour, and self abuse or self pollution was the recurring theme at home. Once I started to have wet dreams, I would feel shame, humiliation, and do everything possible to hide it. I used to masturbate in the hope that an 'empty tank' would stop the nightly mess, but it didn't.

In the UK, calling a guy a wanker is a standard term of either friendly abuse or a real curse, depending on how it is said, context etc. Don't laugh, but I took it really personally, as if a person could see my shame and knew what I did.

As I got older, this taboo practice became a fascination, and that is where my fantasy comes in.

I fantasise about being made to masturbate for a group of women, making my private intimate practice into something that they all see. Typical scenarios are:

1. In a group of guys made to do a masturbation game for women, such as a wanking (jerking) race or the famous 'soggy biscuit' game that everyone half remembers but nobody ever played.
2. I am tending bar at a club. There has been a hen/bachelorette party, the strippers are done, but the horned up women force the barman (me) to stand on the bar and do a very public strip and masturbation show.
3. There is a lingerie party with a group of drunk wives, I have been asked to collect a friend's wife and take her home. But, I arrive early, get forced to model some male underwear and then blackmailed into masturbating for their amusement.
4. There is a female empowerment seminar at work, and all my female colleagues are there. I get caught peeking at them and dragged in to give them a demonstration of how a man can be made to do something private for all to see, for the superior women.

In all these, the ladies are laughing, shouting abuse, using coarse and vulgar language and encouraging me to blow a load, before laughing and scolding me when it happens.

I am now mid 50s and reconciled to the fact that this type of scenario will never happen, but it is fun for me to think about.

If anybody has experiences, or any ladies want to PM and tease me, then you know that it will help me over the edge

Jim
I can relate to all of these. This kind of thing was my favourite fantasy for several years.

You might be able to make it happen at a Swingers Club- don't give up hope!

Hi,

Jim
Not many responses, guess it is just me!

My first lover, an older, married woman named Lois watched me masturbate, or more accurately baited me into the act, caught me stroking, then watched until I orgasmed and ejaculated.

Over the course of our affair, Lois watched me stroke my cock in a variety of scenarios - she was fixated, fascinated by the sight of me stroking, directed by her every whim.

Later in life, my then fiancé, now wife KK surfaced as an aficionado of male masturbation. She often created some scenario, in which she took the dominant role, directing me to stroke and cum for her.

In the last couple of decades, we’ve been part of the local fetish CFNM scene. These events vary in theme, usually involving “forced” masturbation, or some sort of masturbation competition, to see which subservient male in the stable can squirt cum the furthest, or some similar perversion. Humiliation is sometimes part of the party theme; the women critiquing the servant’s genitals, firmness (or lack thereof) of his erection, size, skin tone, and so on.

My first lover, an older, married woman named Lois watched me masturbate, or more accurately baited me into the act, caught me stroking, then watched until I orgasmed and ejaculated.

Over the course of our affair, Lois watched me stroke my cock in a variety of scenarios - she was fixated, fascinated by the sight of me stroking, directed by her every whim.

Later in life, my then fiancé, now wife KK surfaced as an aficionado of male masturbation. She often created some scenario, in which she took the dominant role, directing me to stroke and cum for her.

In the last couple of decades, we’ve been part of the local fetish CFNM scene. These events vary in theme, usually involving “forced” masturbation, or some sort of masturbation competition, to see which subservient male in the stable can squirt cum the furthest, or some similar perversion. Humiliation is sometimes part of the party theme; the women critiquing the servant’s genitals, firmness (or lack thereof) of his erection, size, skin tone, and so on.
Nice story dude!
Perversion you said?
No mate! Perversion is vanilla sex! I’m sure completely 😋

Honestly, I see CFNM as the closest thing to my fantasy, although you need to get past the cheering girls watchimg male strippers and on to the more femdom stuff. The ladies have to be strict, dominant, and enjoy humiliating guys. Once you have those elements, then it will all go well.

I envy you, and think older ladies are the best for this type of fun. They have the experience and the ability to really lay down the rules with the necessary gravitas.

Reactions: owlmale

Well, when I was 19 I worked in a Garden Center. I had an affair with the owner's wife who was about 42. She had strawberry-blonde hair, 36DD breasts, and a nice full-figured bottom.

I was thrilled when I fucked her doggie style on the sales floor leaning on the front counter. We did bare. One day an older customer in her 60s snuck up on us. She peaked around a display, maybe 8 ft away. I didn't alert my lover.

The customer was only 8 ft away and had no problem seeing my mushroom head thrusting in and out of the owner's wife's wet and engorged pussy. She caught me staring at her and we smiled. She waited until I let loose and came deep in pussy. I had a thing for having my lover turn and take me into her mouth. She licked me clean. Our visitor smiled and walked out quietly.

She also gave me head in the back office every morning, jacking me off on her tits every now and then.

Not exactly the story you wanted. But, a story that I hope someone enjoyed. I think that woman imprinted on my soul at such a young age. I think I bonded with her for life. Big tits and ass drive me crazy.

Hi,

Jim
Great fantasies. You have a great imagination.

It was a common game in the dorms. Lots of hormonal lads and no contact with the opposite sex.
I heard a story, told to me by a girl, about a group of teenagers that would meet up to play it in a local woods. She said that her and her mates would sneak along to get a peek. I always presumed that it was an overactive imagination on her part, but was a horny idea.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I heard a story, told to me by a girl, about a group of teenagers that would meet up to play it in a local woods. She said that her and her mates would sneak along to get a peek. I always presumed that it was an overactive imagination on her part, but was a horny idea.
I’ve no idea if it still goes on. My experience of it was well over 50 years ago.
J.

I’ve no idea if it still goes on. My experience of it was well over 50 years ago.
J.
I suspect that it does, guys are still into these dares and love to be revolting.

There was a game that I called pennies, that I did actually play at a uni party. Easy to get guys to do stuff, if a few girls put their minds to teasing