Masturbating with an audience

JimGumby

Male
Verified
Hi,

This is a dream for me. I wanted to be caught masturbating when younger, and it is still a fantasy. I once watched a late night TV show about a college spring break type vacation, and one of the nightclub games was to get guys on stage to do dares for drinks. One of the dares was to masturbate, and I so wanted to be one of those guys.

Has anybody ever been that lucky?

Jim

Hi,

This is a dream for me. I wanted to be caught masturbating when younger, and it is still a fantasy. I once watched a late night TV show about a college spring break type vacation, and one of the nightclub games was to get guys on stage to do dares for drinks. One of the dares was to masturbate, and I so wanted to be one of those guys.

Has anybody ever been that lucky?

Jim
Sounds very horny I like it

Reactions: Sigp220
My roommate and I in college shared a dorm room and being 18 we masturbated constantly. Not a lot of privacy and we had to share a bathroom with the neighbors. Our routine was one would be on the computer jerking while the other watch TV or study. When one was finished, we would switch out and use the same cum rag. It needed to happen, and we had to make do.

Here’s another story, the same Roommate and I would have girls over and the other would pretend to sleep. We strung up a curtain between the two beds where one could open the door to the computer and common area and the bathroom to the right but then there was a curtain set up between the two beds with a corner, set up by screws into the ceiling, you could pull back the curtain and see the bed of each one. Routinely, girls would come over and one of us would be having sex while each other masturbates the girls would never know, although a couple of times, you could hear the flapping a few of them took it as a turn on , but most just ignored it

We used to share pics of our gfs around the dorm. They always came back covered in either sticky or dry cum. My gf once found one of her bikini pics like that and wanted to know how many pics I had cum over, lol

Reactions: cuckboie