Women controlling masturbation

JimGumby

Male
Verified
So here is the thing, I masturbate, alone, at home, when I feel like it. I guess that this is the same for 99% of guys, and it feels good and normally ends with a sticky puddle in the palm of my left hand.

I like the so called JOI videos, a sexy lady encouraging guys to jerk/wank, and a few calling guys names for being disgusting. They help, but can get a bit too much to a formula. They are polished, not coarse or humiliating enough. Plus, being from the UK, I need to be called a wanker, and encouraged to wank. For some reason, jerk, jerk boy etc just doesn't hit the guilt button hard enough.

A few years ago, I knew a lady on a site like this, who took it a step further. Her thing was to randomly message me, at any time, and tell me to masturbate immediately. Find a bathroom, find a hidden place, but just do it. She was mean, gave me detailed instructions, and once I had blown then she would call me names and tell me what a deviant I was. This went on for several months, and I never knew when I was gonna hear the ping on the tablet, with another call to cum in 5 minutes for her. Oh yes, it was detailed, timed, and sometimes it hurt; 4 times in a day was her max effort with me. However, she got a new guy and it all stopped.

I would so love to have this experience again, but guess that ladies like that are like unicorn teeth. But if you are out there, and wanna control a guy's masturbation session, then you better PM me and make sure that I am doing it right.

Jim

I`ve always wanted a female dom for years. Only found one at a massage parlor a mature asian woman that gave a taste of what it`s like.
Honestly, finding a lady like that is never easy. I enjoy online chat, and there are ladies that will indulge me by pretending to be mean, just to help me blow a load at their command. I hope that some enjoy it, but the others are just having a bit of fun, although provided they act mean then in my head space it is totally for real

Reactions: owlmale
My ex used to sit fingering herself while she made me wank off in a specific way. She knew it hurt, so delayed my cumming, and I think that she had a lot of pleasure from the way it hurt me too. She had a mate, a goth that wanted to be a dominatrix, and I now know it was the mate that put her up to it.

Years later, my ex finally admiited it and showed me an old message: 'Tell your pathetic wanker bf to pull his tight skin back, his cock head will be so sensitive as he is uncut, then you can have some fun. If he holds the shaft with left hand, and does a tight reverse grip on the head, it will make him weak at the knees in pain. Make him do it fast, then you either force him to cum, or make him stop short so it is ruined and he will be in proper distress. Up to you if he is allowed to spit on his hand, but either way his hands will be full, so best get a cookie nearby for him to cum over. Otherwise, he will miss his tasty treat for being a good boy'

Needless to say, it became a great game and it certainly worked really well.

I now have a few ladies that make me do this via online chat. I follow their instructions to the letter, and it still feels amazing....and I always have a biscuit or two on standby

Last edited:
Masturbation for hubby is absolutely forbidden. It used to be we locked it, but with training the desire is gone.

Orgasm for her (husband) comes from being penetrated or wet dream only. This is a part of the journey.
I guess that it has to be part of a wider experience, and the role of masturbation is different depending on what you like.

As I travel a lot for work, I use it for stress relief, and the denial/lack of control is just a neat addition. I do have a regular Mistress, who makes me talk about ladies thatbI know and she role plays with me to yease and humiliate. Ejaculation is rarely permitted, and is aonly allowed under certain circumstances with her involvement. Her training is periods of denial, followed by days of frantic milking, and I never know what is going to happen next. This gives an element of pain as well, from blueballed to dry orgasms

Masturbation for hubby is absolutely forbidden. It used to be we locked it, but with training the desire is gone.

Orgasm for her (husband) comes from being penetrated or wet dream only. This is a part of the journey.
would you like to control me also?demanding me when I must masturbate for you and even humiliate me as much you want,i,ll do anything you want me to do,please?

Attachments

• Sissie exposed.jpeg
    Sissie exposed.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 23