Controlling the Wanker

JimGumby

Male
Verified
Hi All,

So, as those who have read my previous threads will realise, I have a real masturbation habit.

I am pretty normal, and have been wanking since before I could ejaculate any fluid. I am a lot older now, and a fully qualified dirty old man. I moved from being ashamed of my wanking, to accepting it, and I now enjoy it most when guided by people online. Seriously, I do as I am told. I have a big kitchen, with a wipe clean floor, and it regularly gets a pool of cream on it. All under the instruction of ladies from here.

So, if there are any teases, that like a guy to do as he is told, with a bit of pain and on demand ejaculation, then do not be shy. You might be a lovely person, but treat me mean, call me names, and it is all the better for me.

Jim

Last edited:
Many thanks for the people that have sent me a PM, especially the voice messages. I have had a busy week painting the kitchen tiles an interesting shade of cum

Hi All,

So, as those who have read my previous threads will realise, I have a real masturbation habit.

I am pretty normal, and have been wanking since before I could ejaculate any fluid. I am a lot older now, and a fully qualified dirty old man. I moved from being ashamed of my wanking, to accepting it, and I now enjoy it most when guided by people online. Seriously, I do as I am told. I have a big kitchen, with a wipe clean floor, and it regularly gets a pool of cream on it. All under the instruction of ladies from here.

So, if there are any teases, that like a guy to do as he is told, with a bit of pain and on demand ejaculation, then do not be shy. You might be a lovely person, but treat me mean, call me names, and it is all the better for me.

Jim
Do you do this on camera where the world can watch

Reactions: Ccurious