Insemination fantasy story

DutchWiggy

Male
Gold
Often I have been fantasizing about this scenario, can't get it out of my mind and head. At night.. when I am alone, at work or before I sleep I think about my fantasy and hoping it is a reality someday.

It is obvious from my profile that I am into breeding, impregnating woman.. but specific married or taken woman. Why? because it feels dominating.. the thought of my seed winning the race.. or getting selected by the wife/gf to do the job.

Just the idea and thought I get to meet up with someones wife, due to infertility.. weak sperm count or just the excitement hubby has when his wife get seeded.. or the wife just wants another man to seed her married pussy. She tells me the real sperm test is me cumming her in fertile pussy, let's see if I can do it.

The urge in my mind and body, as soon as I see the wedding ring, I just know I want to fill you her up.. taking all my seed.. until it takes, I want it, I want to feel empowered and to be the winner.. I am competitive and I will not submit to a loss. My primal insticts takes over, her pussy bare.. no condom no pill or any other form of anti conception just raw sex and creampies with the purpose to procreate.

The wife is all dressed up.. in heels for me and will keep her heels on during the session, on the bed.. sofa whatever she wants as long as I just cum in her.

We start to slowly make out, get ourselves horny and ready by kissing, whatever we do. Feeling her married hand where I can see her wedding ring and lips around my fertile cock and ballsack.. she tells me my sack is full and needs to be drained.. but inside her or else it's a waste of precious cum. Swimmers need to swim.. we both know it.

What would make it even hotter is her facetiming hubby or filming it.. in that angle of the camera showing her married pussy and my cock, he will watch another man go in.. bare perhaps it's planned.. or he doesn't know but has to deal with the actions..

My goal is not to care, my goal is fill her up. I tell her I won't pull out.. she says I don't want you too, I want all your seed inside of me.. after you cum stay inside of me and don't pull out yet. I oblige to her will, her hot sexy voice makes my cock pulsate already as I slide it in.. we both moan.. her pussy feels good. She raises her legs up.. heels still on and all I think is to impregnate her, give her what she wants. Then I when feel it.. that moment when you get close.. she talks dirty.. breed my pussy, show him you can get me pregnant, do it, fucking do it. Her legs around my waist so I can't escape.. to make sure I do it.

Ok baby, I am about to cum in your pussy.. she smiles and laughs.. yes cum for me, let me feel your hot load.. seed my married pussy. I feel my balls getting tight.. my cock pulsates... and there I moan, all my seed releases inside of her.. there it is baby I moan softly, there is your sperm baby.. take it all. We kiss... as my cock does not pull out yet.. I let it swim in her first for a few minutes.

Sorry for my english, just wanted to write my fantasy ;)

@mellisaxx You asked me too tag you for a story :)

Often I have been fantasizing about this scenario, can't get it out of my mind and head. At night.. when I am alone, at work or before I sleep I think about my fantasy and hoping it is a reality someday.

It is obvious from my profile that I am into breeding, impregnating woman.. but specific married or taken woman. Why? because it feels dominating.. the thought of my seed winning the race.. or getting selected by the wife/gf to do the job.

Just the idea and thought I get to meet up with someones wife, due to infertility.. weak sperm count or just the excitement hubby has when his wife get seeded.. or the wife just wants another man to seed her married pussy. She tells me the real sperm test is me cumming her in fertile pussy, let's see if I can do it.

The urge in my mind and body, as soon as I see the wedding ring, I just know I want to fill you her up.. taking all my seed.. until it takes, I want it, I want to feel empowered and to be the winner.. I am competitive and I will not submit to a loss. My primal insticts takes over, her pussy bare.. no condom no pill or any other form of anti conception just raw sex and creampies with the purpose to procreate.

The wife is all dressed up.. in heels for me and will keep her heels on during the session, on the bed.. sofa whatever she wants as long as I just cum in her.

We start to slowly make out, get ourselves horny and ready by kissing, whatever we do. Feeling her married hand where I can see her wedding ring and lips around my fertile cock and ballsack.. she tells me my sack is full and needs to be drained.. but inside her or else it's a waste of precious cum. Swimmers need to swim.. we both know it.

What would make it even hotter is her facetiming hubby or filming it.. in that angle of the camera showing her married pussy and my cock, he will watch another man go in.. bare perhaps it's planned.. or he doesn't know but has to deal with the actions..

My goal is not to care, my goal is fill her up. I tell her I won't pull out.. she says I don't want you too, I want all your seed inside of me.. after you cum stay inside of me and don't pull out yet. I oblige to her will, her hot sexy voice makes my cock pulsate already as I slide it in.. we both moan.. her pussy feels good. She raises her legs up.. heels still on and all I think is to impregnate her, give her what she wants. Then I when feel it.. that moment when you get close.. she talks dirty.. breed my pussy, show him you can get me pregnant, do it, fucking do it. Her legs around my waist so I can't escape.. to make sure I do it.

Ok baby, I am about to cum in your pussy.. she smiles and laughs.. yes cum for me, let me feel your hot load.. seed my married pussy. I feel my balls getting tight.. my cock pulsates... and there I moan, all my seed releases inside of her.. there it is baby I moan softly, there is your sperm baby.. take it all. We kiss... as my cock does not pull out yet.. I let it swim in her first for a few minutes.

Sorry for my english, just wanted to write my fantasy ;)

@mellisaxx You asked me too tag you for a story :)
That is hot - I do love it when my wife comes home from her "secret" boyfriend full of cum - sometimes it must be more than one load he has left in her as there is no way someone could be that full

That is hot - I do love it when my wife comes home from her "secret" boyfriend full of cum - sometimes it must be more than one load he has left in her as there is no way someone could be that full
I love it when the wife says I am off the pill, just a invite for pregnancy risk. Sorry hubby but you will raise my kids.