Change in the cuck, both emotionally and the types of stimuli he desires. Do others see it as well?

Absolutely. I have told other people, that are considering this life style, that once you get into it, and it goes well, it will evolve. It's important to communicate your boundaries, but expect them to change as you discover new things that turn you on.

The first time I watched my wife (fiancée at the time) have sex with another guy (my friend) it wasn't just seeing them in the act that was arousing to me. It was the smile and the look of sheer pleasure on her face. I wasn't expecting that. She wasn't just enjoying the sex with my friend, she was craving it. When I saw the look on her face, as my friend stabbed his huge cock into her pussy, I immediately knew I wanted this for her as much as she did. This was my first change.

My second change was allowing her to have sex with my friend whenever she wanted and as much as she wanted. Although I loved watching, it was no longer necessary. I just loved the thought of her having sex with him and knowing how much she enjoys fucking him.

My third change was realizing that I loved the humiliation of denial. I knew she enjoyed sex with him more than me, so I wanted him to become her primary sex partner. I could easily go weeks without sex with her, while she was fucking him everyday, multiple times a day. I loved knowing that her pussy had become more accustomed to his cock, instead of mine, and I was heavily turned on by the thought that she was carrying his sperm inside of her all time, instead of mine.

The next change was discovering that I wanted to clean her pussy as soon as he pulled out of her. She loved me doing that, and then she encouraged me to suck his dick clean, as well.

There have been other changes, but those are the biggest ones. It all started off with me simply fantasizing about her having sex with my friend, but only once or twice a week, while I watched, lol.
Very much the same pattern of exploring, set preliminary boundaries, her racing past those boundaries, into denial and edging and humiliation and still respect we have for each albeit in our new roles as the husband but other men fulfilling the husbandry sexual role. Ps. Having sex with her now is so erotic that when she says “cum in his pussy” I cum within seconds.

Reactions: owlmale and Rem503
Very much the same pattern of exploring, set preliminary boundaries, her racing past those boundaries, into denial and edging and humiliation and still respect we have for each albeit in our new roles as the husband but other men fulfilling the husbandry sexual role. Ps. Having sex with her now is so erotic that when she says “cum in his pussy” I cum within seconds.
It is his pussy now.

Reactions: owlmale
I became a cuck by default or let's say unwittingly.Throughout our married Life I had the impression or thought that our sex life was vibrant. We never contemplated swinging or sex outside of our marriage or so I thought.
Then I caught her in bed with a close family friend,whose sisters were in and out of our home ,went all over with my wife and regarded her as their Elder Sister.
Be warned that once you get into this lifestyle it evolves. Things will change as you adapt and your acceptance grows.My head was in Turmoil and my Emotions felt like they were tossed into a Tumble Dryer.
I was in the Doorway of the bedroom.She was on her back ,legs over his shoulders, her arms grabbing at him, pulling him in closer with every stroke. The intensity of her passion, affort and reciprocation to his every stroke and her facial expressions left me without doubt that he owned her pussy. It was one of hunger, craving, pleasure. I was at first angry, hurt but some how at some point came to the realisation that I wanted it for her as much she did. She could see me ,he couldn't and was in the throes of ecstasy where she couldn't have stopped even if she tried to. She tried hiiting him on his shoulders to accept tract his attention to my presence but he misread that by upping the Tempo of his strokes with more purpose.Her body sold her out. Even my presence did not deter her from responding vigorously and matching his ardour.i knew Instictively that from this point onwards I would never be able to stop her from fucking him.
Long story short I had two choices Divorce or accept that she had another man. In essence I became cuck. Twenty years later we still in this relationship and. It is still evolving.

We are a happily married couple who "stumbled" across the Hotwife/cuck lifestyle while on vacation.
His first level was incredible excitement at seeing his wife act like a total slut with another man. I mean, don't all husbands want their wives to be ladies in public yet total sluts in the bedroom? What's sluttier than accepting the cock of another man as hubby watches?

His second emotional change was when he realized that I, in fact, enjoyed it as much as I do. In his words: "it was one thing to see you being fucked by another man. It was a whole other thing to see you swing your leg over him and guide him up into you and ride him as you did. It was then that I realized that He was not just fucking you, but that you were fucking HIM." This realization seemed to shock him into a new position... one of being very aware of MY needs.

His next transition was when he witnessed a rather intense fuck-fest with me and this same talented Bull. After several orgasms and Him finally cumming, I showed my appreciation by shifting my position and greedily sucking Him clean, then continuing to suck Him until He was hard again and me begging for "one more" before He had to leave us. Hubs later admitted that the look on my face, as I "worshiped His cock" was undeniable." That I looked "totally taken with Him." I had to admit that after how this talented Bull made me feel, I was taken with Him!

His next change took place when I actually met my lover without hubby being present. Oh sure, he knew that I was going to be with this-particular Bull, but he was not present. I actually had him drop me off and pick me up in the morning. His naughty imagination played deep into his thoughts and literally drove him crazy all night long. I sent texts and even pictures that both excited and humiliated him. He loved it all.

I now keep him in that dark about my planned trysts. Sometimes I dress seductively and go out, providing no details. I may have plans to meet someone, or I may just meet a girlfriend or two. Either way, when I arrive home, he is so worked up. He literally begs to see my pussy, hoping to find it full of my lover's cum.

It now seems that where watching me be a slut with others was what he needed, it's now the humiliation of it all that drives him crazy the most.

We are still very close, emotionally and the love is very evident. I just am curious about the changes of what excites him now, versus the beginning?

Have others of you seen similar changes?
Ours is a bit different than most others here , as the beginning on our second go was just me watching them in bed having sex , she would look at me and ask me to join in with them .
When I finally did join them started my changing I think it was easier for me as I was bisexual at an early age , but when she asked me to get in bed with her and her boyfriend,, I changed almost like a light switch.
She was on her back that night and he was slowly pumping her with deep long thrusts that he held in real deep then pulled out all the way till his head was almost out then pushed back in completely.
He did these long Slow deep strokes a long time while I was kissing her and playing with her nipples,
She asked me if I was ok to lick her as he was still pumping her, as I lowered down he put his hand on my head and gently ran his fingers thru my hair , my wife added her hand and that was how I was excepted in their session,
She knew I wanted it but she didn't tell me he wanted it also, so I had a wild butterfly feeling deep inside me wondering if he would let me get close to him.

My second change for me at least, was my complete submission to Him In the fact of sex was concerned,
I told my wife I wanted to sit down and talk with him , her and myself,
I told them that I want to be submissive in bed to both of them , I want to make love to my wife in front of him and with him joining in, also I want him to fuck her like a Bull the way she likes it and I'll take care of her cleanup, and admitted I would like for one day that while I'm on my hands n knees cleaning her up that I'm also offering my hole for his use .
My wife's boyfriend asked if this is true and She said yes and it would be hot AF watching you fucking my husband while he is cleaning me up .

We all 3 sleep together when he spends the night, I am always offered his cum from her pussy, cleaning up.
He has fucked me a lot of times since that first night, my wife says she is jealous a little bit because when he cums in me he really pounds my hole like he wants his cock to poke out my mouth,

I think my marriage is better than most Cuckold marriages because I'm getting as much sex as my wife does , and I'm getting most of his cum , unlike others that get denied or can't watch or join in .

She told me I can have as much cum from her boyfriend as I want , as long as we still see him .
We still have sex together also , I love it still too much to give it up and she's not asking me to give it up either.

On one of your trips out the door to your lover/Bull, stop and remove your panties telling him you won’t be needing them and they get in the way.
But they do hold in a nice creampie to bring home to her cuck to clean up and evidence that she got well fucked while she was out.

Ours is a bit different than most others here , as the beginning on our second go was just me watching them in bed having sex , she would look at me and ask me to join in with them .
When I finally did join them started my changing I think it was easier for me as I was bisexual at an early age , but when she asked me to get in bed with her and her boyfriend,, I changed almost like a light switch.
She was on her back that night and he was slowly pumping her with deep long thrusts that he held in real deep then pulled out all the way till his head was almost out then pushed back in completely.
He did these long Slow deep strokes a long time while I was kissing her and playing with her nipples,
She asked me if I was ok to lick her as he was still pumping her, as I lowered down he put his hand on my head and gently ran his fingers thru my hair , my wife added her hand and that was how I was excepted in their session,
She knew I wanted it but she didn't tell me he wanted it also, so I had a wild butterfly feeling deep inside me wondering if he would let me get close to him.

My second change for me at least, was my complete submission to Him In the fact of sex was concerned,
I told my wife I wanted to sit down and talk with him , her and myself,
I told them that I want to be submissive in bed to both of them , I want to make love to my wife in front of him and with him joining in, also I want him to fuck her like a Bull the way she likes it and I'll take care of her cleanup, and admitted I would like for one day that while I'm on my hands n knees cleaning her up that I'm also offering my hole for his use .
My wife's boyfriend asked if this is true and She said yes and it would be hot AF watching you fucking my husband while he is cleaning me up .

We all 3 sleep together when he spends the night, I am always offered his cum from her pussy, cleaning up.
He has fucked me a lot of times since that first night, my wife says she is jealous a little bit because when he cums in me he really pounds my hole like he wants his cock to poke out my mouth,

I think my marriage is better than most Cuckold marriages because I'm getting as much sex as my wife does , and I'm getting most of his cum , unlike others that get denied or can't watch or join in .

She told me I can have as much cum from her boyfriend as I want , as long as we still see him .
We still have sex together also , I love it still too much to give it up and she's not asking me to give it up either.
I love where you said your wife was getting jealous. That's just about the greatest accomplishment a cuck can attain. My wife loves watching me get fucked too. For us it's all about humiliating me and diminishing my manhood. she really gets turned on by that. She loves the contrast between her strong virile man who can fuck her into the next galaxy and me the pathetic tiny dicked sissy only good for licking up his big mess. As his bitch I cant get enough of his man cream.He first gives me a big mouthfull as I submissibly suck his gargantuan cock then he recharges and totally fills my sissy clit with another huge load. I dont know how he can possiby manufacture so much cum at one time. When I do my little sissy squirt it's hardly enough to fill a bottle cap. I love having my butt chuck full of his semen, I wear a pair of my wifes rubber panties after he finishes with me so when his juices flow back down out of my sissy hole the rubber panties contain it all and it flows all over my ass and tiny genitals. The rubber panties get real slippery and feel so sensuous on me as I bask in them the rest of the night. My wife sees this as total loss of manhood on my part. When first getting into cuckolding you still have your identity as a man but when a bigger better man starts fucking your wife you start to change.You learn that you can't satisify your wife like others can.You begin to take on a different mindset. I realized that it was my responsibility to step down and become simply a servant to my wife. I wasn't aware before that she could be so much more pleasured by her bull. The right thing for me to do was let her enjoy to the max. I didn't want her to be denied. I love her and want the best for her.She got short changed when she married me so the least I could do was become her cuckold. At first it was a great loss for me but my changes occurred when I realized that I simply didn't have the manhood to satisify her. I began getting turned on by my own shame and humiliation of being a looser. When I took on the role of clean up boy I knew I was in my place. I started to love humiliation and my wife loved seeing me that way. The more bull cum you eat the more submissive you become to him. Semen is sissy food.

I became a cuck by default or let's say unwittingly.Throughout our married Life I had the impression or thought that our sex life was vibrant. We never contemplated swinging or sex outside of our marriage or so I thought.
Then I caught her in bed with a close family friend,whose sisters were in and out of our home ,went all over with my wife and regarded her as their Elder Sister.
Be warned that once you get into this lifestyle it evolves. Things will change as you adapt and your acceptance grows.My head was in Turmoil and my Emotions felt like they were tossed into a Tumble Dryer.
I was in the Doorway of the bedroom.She was on her back ,legs over his shoulders, her arms grabbing at him, pulling him in closer with every stroke. The intensity of her passion, affort and reciprocation to his every stroke and her facial expressions left me without doubt that he owned her pussy. It was one of hunger, craving, pleasure. I was at first angry, hurt but some how at some point came to the realisation that I wanted it for her as much she did. She could see me ,he couldn't and was in the throes of ecstasy where she couldn't have stopped even if she tried to. She tried hiiting him on his shoulders to accept tract his attention to my presence but he misread that by upping the Tempo of his strokes with more purpose.Her body sold her out. Even my presence did not deter her from responding vigorously and matching his ardour.i knew Instictively that from this point onwards I would never be able to stop her from fucking him.
Long story short I had two choices Divorce or accept that she had another man. In essence I became cuck. Twenty years later we still in this relationship and. It is still evolving.
You made the right decision.