Chat about our wives

Morning all. Does anyone really enjoy chatting about their wives with others? About their pasts, how we like others checking them out, sharing them, sharing pictures, ect? If so let me know, I'm interested in chatting

I enjoy chatting about my wife, how we like others checking them out, sharing them, sharing pictures. It is for my sexi and arousing.

Attachments

• guza a.JPG
    guza a.JPG
    707.2 KB · Views: 42
I have had many sexploits and sexperiences with my wife and my ex's, along with photos, that I love to share with like minded people. I feel a wife is not a full wife until she has pleased more than one man.

Reactions: Openhubbi and miran
I have had many sexploits and sexperiences with my wife and my ex's, along with photos, that I love to share with like minded people. I feel a wife is not a full wife until she has pleased more than one man.
I completely agree, naturally, biologically and sociologically, every few years there is a need for change, because monotony arises. Someone said that a lover is the guardian of a long-term marriage

If you ever want to chat/trade pics about our wives, let me know. Mine has a similar figure and is almost the same age as yours. Very hot !
I completely agree, naturally, biologically and sociologically, every few years there is a need for change, because monotony arises. Someone said that a lover is the guardian of a long-term marriage
I love chatting, dm me
yes i like to let same pictur , changing with you