chat and sext w me while my husbands at work

He already knows, and is secure enough, I just get bored at home sometimes and like fantasizing and talking dirty / sending pics w other men. If that sounds like something you’d enjoy then let me know
Hi There- We are couples too at 55 and 53 - Would love to Chat and Sext, once know each other a bit - Respect is most essential - Email me at grmitha@gmail.com- We could then connect on whatsapp- I will text you my cell - Thanks- We are relatively free in UAE working from home

He already knows, and is secure enough, I just get bored at home sometimes and like fantasizing and talking dirty / sending pics w other men. If that sounds like something you’d enjoy then let me know
You two are definitely an old man's dream, to enjoy your young tight hot wet body makes and man's cock start rocking

Attachments

• 20150902_172722.jpg
    20150902_172722.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 26
I most certainly could chat with you. What times are you on and we could even move to another platform like kik, but let me know if you would like to chat, as you are a fine looking woman

Sure that is something that interest me. I would love to have the chance to text you, talk to you in a way that you wont be able to do something else that use your prefered sex toy to enjoy a bit more what i'm writing to you

I caption pics, which can get very naughty. The ladies I chat to seem to enjoy it, as do their hubbies

I lpve that kind of fun, I caption pics mainly, but also do role play and tease. Happy for you to DM me if you want to try something out.

I would be very willing to chat sext and share pics with such an amazing hottie like your self you husband have desire to be cuckold?

Damn your sexy I'm sure you have many options, I'm an experienced wife pleasing Bull in real life and online chat ŕeach out if your intrested

Wow you have sexy wet juicy body .I love your body .I wanna eat you fuck you bite your body from every inch and lick you harder

I'd love to sext with you any time I can I'd love to send pics of me fucking my gf or me eating her pussy and you the same but how are we gonna do this do I dm you my actually phone number and if I send it will you really text or call me