Chat up my Wife UK

Hi there, my Mrs is due to go out on a works do in Wolverhampton next month. I need someone to try chatting her up. She is unaware about this so it would need to appear random. I can provide details closer to the day.

She's petite curvy Indian in her early 40's
Like to see her naked and ready to eat her out

Hi there, my Mrs is due to go out on a works do in Wolverhampton next month. I need someone to try chatting her up. She is unaware about this so it would need to appear random. I can provide details closer to the day.

I will keep her occupied
Tell me if you like the idea

I'd like to know about the situation. Got my thing for Desi women.

I'm unable to text you though. Gimme a text if you're still up.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

Let's not get ahead of ourselves since she's unaware. First things first, we need to see if she's "open minded" and if she's into other guys.

Ngl I love seducing conservative wives. 15 down so far. I personally am into brown sluts especially Indians.