Cheating customer with Black

One of my customers was a 50 year old married white women. Very southern and talked like she did not like Blacks. Her and I started having sex, mostly at my shop. We only fucked once, but she used to suck me off regularly in my bathroom, or her car. I started talking to her about letting me watch her with a Black man. She insisted she would never do that. Finally, after weeks and weeks of working on her, she agreed, but said she would only jack him off. I found a Black on Craigslist who was happy to volunteer. She was very petite and cute, only about 5 foot, and about 120 pounds. The Black man was 6 foot, muscular, had braided hair, and only 24 years old. I could not wait. We all met at my shop, and had a couple beers to loosen up. She brought lotion and a towel. We went into the bathroom and they both stripped naked. He looked to have about a 7 inch dick with fat head. He leaned down and kissed her lightly, then they embraced and started kissing very deeply, for about 2 minutes or so. She stopped and looked at me and said, "Get me something to kneel on, the floor is too hard." I was shocked. I ran to my store room and grabbed a bag of shop towels. They were kissing again when I got back. She then kneeled down in front of him and started sucking him off. She never stopped until he squirted his Black seed down her married white throat. She sucked him until he finished. She had insisted she would only jack him off, but the sight of his hard Black body and long Black cock got the best of her. Interestingly, when I first started talking to her about doing it, she told me she had male Black friend that she would have lunch with occasionally, but that it was just a friendship. I suspected there was more to it, which encouraged me to continue to work on her. Shortly after this, her husband found out. He found our texts and emails on her phone. He sent them to my wife, and wrote a letter saying she had also been seeing someone else. I suspect the someone else was her Black lunch friend. They ended up divorcing shortly after this.
she sounds like my kinda girl. too bad it turned bad for her.

Reactions: watcher6019
She fucks them as well but truly gets off on sucking BBC’s and swallowing the seed. She was always a vociferous cocksucker, so I knew from the outset where it would all lead.
my wife was the same. i always thought she'd rather suck guys off than fuck them.