Cheating or Cuckolding

Shakerlion

Male
Oct 29, 2017
Palmdale
My wife Karen (Kaz) often goes out to clubs with friends. often she will send home pics of her half naked with other guys or dirty dancing etc. This turns me on and I dont mind at all. I actually look fwd to the pics. I have come home from work to find her in bed with other guys or more threesomes or group sex but she tells me to sit and watch. This I also dont mind and find it hot. She comes home from work with a pussy load of cum I know and have met one guy at her work who fucks her. There is a family who live across the street, the father owns a construction company and his two sons work for him, when they are out the front cleaning and what not Kaz decides she needs to do some lawn work wearing very little. I often see them chatting and have come home as she is walking across the road also wearing very little. Not sure if she has fucked them or not but if she wanted to I wouldn't mind.

Where is the line between cuckolding and cheating?

Reactions: Memyselfnu1962
I would say (cuckolding becomes cheating) whenever is happening behind your back and without your knowledge. Just my 2 cents...

If you approve/allow your wife to fuck others, its cuckolding/hotwifing. If not, its cheating. You don't have to necessarly know about it before hand, just as long as you have told her it was ok.

My wife Karen (Kaz) often goes out to clubs with friends. often she will send home pics of her half naked with other guys or dirty dancing etc. This turns me on and I dont mind at all. I actually look fwd to the pics. I have come home from work to find her in bed with other guys or more threesomes or group sex but she tells me to sit and watch. This I also dont mind and find it hot. She comes home from work with a pussy load of cum I know and have met one guy at her work who fucks her. There is a family who live across the street, the father owns a construction company and his two sons work for him, when they are out the front cleaning and what not Kaz decides she needs to do some lawn work wearing very little. I often see them chatting and have come home as she is walking across the road also wearing very little. Not sure if she has fucked them or not but if she wanted to I wouldn't mind.

Where is the line between cuckolding and cheating?
The L ne my friend, is wherever YOU want it! If your happy, then who cares what WE think!

Reactions: Uncledude55