Chester, UK couple looking for a bull

HI. We're a an age gap couple based in Chester, UK. F25 and M49 looking for a mature, local, dominant bull to join us for regular fun. She loves regular, rough and kinky sex. He loves being humiliated and watching her taking a real man between her thighs. Start with a social and see how we go from there. Please, get in touch if you're interested.

HI. We're a an age gap couple based in Chester, UK. F25 and M49 looking for a mature, local, dominant bull to join us for regular fun. She loves regular, rough and kinky sex. He loves being humiliated and watching her taking a real man between her thighs. Start with a social and see how we go from there. Please, get in touch if you're interested.
Hey saw your post and I'm interested and available
I've got a thick BBC, message me back

Reactions: chestercouple
Cheshire also - m50 married limp and submissive- would love to join you for extra humiliation by Bull and your woman....

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
That’s exactly the sort of scenario that I enjoy. Tall mature professional guy. I live just outside Manchester so very commutable. I understand how to maximise the pleasure from the 3 way dynamic. She will be restrained and fucked hard until she has fully satisfied me but I need to cummmorecthan once so that will take some time. Happy yo chat further and in more detail. PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lynnandhubby