Couple in Gran Canaria looking for a threesome in November 2024

Hey! We're a couple, I'm 26 and he's 44. We'll be in Gran Canaria this November and we are looking for a threesome partner. We need a patient guy, not a dominant and pushy bull 😉 We would like also some info about any swingers club there and other interesting places to visit 😜
Feel free to write here or contact us!!!

Hey! We're a couple, I'm 26 and he's 44. We'll be in Gran Canaria this November and we are looking for a threesome partner. We need a patient guy, not a dominant and pushy bull 😉 We would like also some info about any swingers club there and other interesting places to visit 😜
Feel free to write here or contact us!!!
I will be the one.

Reactions: Prettykitty
I went to Gran Canaria for my last holiday abroad, before Covid19 struck. It was a family holiday so no fun was had with my wife.
However
We think there's a nudist swingers beach at Playa dos Ingles (ironically, "English Beach" !! ) and if you look up on fabs you'll find more in-depth information.
As it's got a Mediterranean vibe, going topless is acceptable at any beach. I'm sure you'll have lots of attention and a great time. Take plenty of condoms and lube, be safe and enjoy yourselves!

I went to Gran Canaria for my last holiday abroad, before Covid19 struck. It was a family holiday so no fun was had with my wife.
However
We think there's a nudist swingers beach at Playa dos Ingles (ironically, "English Beach" !! ) and if you look up on fabs you'll find more in-depth information.
As it's got a Mediterranean vibe, going topless is acceptable at any beach. I'm sure you'll have lots of attention and a great time. Take plenty of condoms and lube, be safe and enjoy yourselves!
good morning Hungforties😘 Thank you so much for your contribution and advice 🙏😊 We really hope we can organize some fun meetings!! 👍

We usually go to Las Palmas after the summer... check us out and we can shedule =)
Good morning Orimos😀!
Sorry for the late reply and thanks for writing here😊
Unfortunately, at the moment we don't swap with couples but are only looking for singles 😅 But, since you frequent Gran Canaria often, if you would have any advice to give us about swinger clubs and other places to have fun encounters we would be really grateful 😉🥰