Looking for European bbc or bwc bulls in Europe for my Turkish wife

turkishcpl

Couple
Hi guys,

We’re a couple from Turkiye. My wife wants to try other cocks for a while. I also want to make her happy and satisfied. We often go to vacation, especially to Europe. Next summer we will be in Greece, Athens and many of the Greek islands. But not only Greeks, we’re looking for bulls anywhere in Europe, we may come to country one day :) You can contact us via dm if you’re interested tasting my wife.

IMG_1246.png

Hi guys,

We’re a couple from Turkiye. My wife wants to try other cocks for a while. I also want to make her happy and satisfied. We often go to vacation, especially to Europe. Next summer we will be in Greece, Athens and many of the Greek islands. But not only Greeks, we’re looking for bulls anywhere in Europe, we may come to country one day :) You can contact us via dm if you’re interested tasting my wife.

View attachment 1854777
Oh wow sexy legs and hot ass I would love to cum and play with her ...

Hi guys,

View attachment 1854777
Wow she is looking very very Hot and juicy. Hi I m from India .I m a professional playboy bull for couples and Single Ladies available for all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more with breeds but available only in India.

Attachments

• 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 101
Wow she is looking very very Hot and juicy. Hi I m from India .I m a professional playboy bull for couples and Single Ladies available for all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more with breeds but available only in India.
If we ever consider coming to india, we’ll get in touch with you 🙃

Hi guys,

View attachment 1854777
Tempting view, love to see a wife wearing sexy lingerie. In her case,fishnet.

Hi guys,

View attachment 1854777
She has great legs! I would be happy to kiss her feet and soles.

Hi guys,

View attachment 1854777
I'm your guy ;)

Reactions: turkishcpl