Young couple is looking for an older friend

Hi
it nearly makes 3 months in here and I can tell you that the lion`s share of people in here are into virtual things : do not expect a serious SPAM in real life.

Am 39 M .. Lemme tell me about my self.. I can wait for as long as you want. dont like rushing into anything specially in this world of spammers and frauds..
I love roleplaying Never had drugs. may be not the best in bed as I cant stay for hours and hours as other bbc can (is what I heard).. can act as abdl as well. but rest can be said and heared in dm

Hey!
We're young (25/26) and well-educated English-speaking couple. Currently live in Germany.
Looking for an older friend (40-50) to have some fun with. We are not into fast meetings, unprotected sex, rudeness and drugs. Trust and permanency are the key things for us.
Hi your welcome Dear hope u will be fine at there and enjoy very well. I m sameerdewan from India an independent FWB Based Indian Bull For Couples And Single Ladies available for all types sexual pleasure. If u don't mind plz check my profile.

Hey!
We're young (25/26) and well-educated English-speaking couple. Currently live in Germany.
Looking for an older friend (40-50) to have some fun with. We are not into fast meetings, unprotected sex, rudeness and drugs. Trust and permanency are the key things for us.

I'd be happy to chat with you at length in order to earn your trust and respect, and to guage compatibility, but only if you provide me a verification photo. Looks are not that important to me, but there are single men posing as couples.

I'm a super-educated, scientific-minded, polyglottic, autodidact who can provide leadership in and out of the bedroom.

I'm 45, 1.85m, 75kg, 8"/20cm, serious hiker conditioning/can fuck all day.

I share your concern about stds. I've never had one. I always use protection when unsure about a partner, but I like exclusive relationships where we're all tested and don't have unprotected sex with anyone outside the group (aka polyfidelity).

I don't use tobacco, alcohol, or drugs. Cannabis/natural medicine only.

If you, or any other couples, are serious about doing the work to earn each other's trust and respect towards the goal of a real meeting, then feel to message me. I'll share some photos and provide verification that I am who I say I am, but I'm not into online play. I'm definitely not into entertaining and sending pics to single guys (or guys with girls who aren't down with it), so I'll quickly ask for a timestamped verification photo of the lady.

Location isn't important, I'm very nomadic.

Reactions: Africanwife4old