Couple in Gran Canaria looking for a threesome in November 2024

Hey! We're a couple, I'm 26 and he's 44. We'll be in Gran Canaria this November and we are looking for a threesome partner. We need a patient guy, not a dominant and pushy bull 😉 We would like also some info about any swingers club there and other interesting places to visit 😜
Feel free to write here or contact us!!!

Hey! We're a couple, I'm 26 and he's 44. We'll be in Gran Canaria this November and we are looking for a threesome partner. We need a patient guy, not a dominant and pushy bull 😉 We would like also some info about any swingers club there and other interesting places to visit 😜
Feel free to write here or contact us!!!
I will be the one.

Reactions: Prettykitty
I went to Gran Canaria for my last holiday abroad, before Covid19 struck. It was a family holiday so no fun was had with my wife.
However
We think there's a nudist swingers beach at Playa dos Ingles (ironically, "English Beach" !! ) and if you look up on fabs you'll find more in-depth information.
As it's got a Mediterranean vibe, going topless is acceptable at any beach. I'm sure you'll have lots of attention and a great time. Take plenty of condoms and lube, be safe and enjoy yourselves!

I went to Gran Canaria for my last holiday abroad, before Covid19 struck. It was a family holiday so no fun was had with my wife.
However
We think there's a nudist swingers beach at Playa dos Ingles (ironically, "English Beach" !! ) and if you look up on fabs you'll find more in-depth information.
As it's got a Mediterranean vibe, going topless is acceptable at any beach. I'm sure you'll have lots of attention and a great time. Take plenty of condoms and lube, be safe and enjoy yourselves!
good morning Hungforties😘 Thank you so much for your contribution and advice 🙏😊 We really hope we can organize some fun meetings!! 👍

We usually go to Las Palmas after the summer... check us out and we can shedule =)
Good morning Orimos😀!
Sorry for the late reply and thanks for writing here😊
Unfortunately, at the moment we don't swap with couples but are only looking for singles 😅 But, since you frequent Gran Canaria often, if you would have any advice to give us about swinger clubs and other places to have fun encounters we would be really grateful 😉🥰

Hallöchen! Wir sind ein Paar, ich bin 26 und er ist 44. Wir werden im November auf Gran Canaria sein und suchen einen Dreier. Wir brauchen einen geduldigen Kerl, keinen dominanten und aufdringlichen Bullen 😉 Wir hätten auch gerne ein paar Informationen über jeden Swingerclub dort und andere interessante Orte, die wir besuchen 😜 könnSchreiben Sie gerne hier oder kontaktieren Sie uns!! Köter
Maspalomas is the right place for you on Gran Canaria.

Reactions: Prettykitty