Christian hot wife?

Well, to begin with, this lifestyle is about love. Many will disagree. You have to really love AND respect your wife/ husband to be successful in it. Respect/love, love/respect. Again, Im no theologian, but adultery according to most Christian teachings is a sin.

Now, you and your wife may want to spice up your marriage, to keep it together, or to keep her fro

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
Christian hotwife ?
Years ago I attended church with my grandma, I was 19, 20 & 21.
About 150 people on a good Sunday. I was the new meat, grandma had been attending for years. There was about 10 "young" people my age, all "good kids". My first conquest was an OK but very horny 18yo daughter of a nice couple. About an hour into our date she suggested go park. I did her in my car. 2 days later another date, same deal. Granny was excited I'd found a good Christian girl, granny tells me the girl is gonna be 18 next month...I friggin died inside. Stopped seeing her all together, awkward at church.
Next girl, ugly, my age, rock solid body. First date we're at my place with TacoBell food watching TV. She fucked me till midnight. I messed with her a lot.
Next...preacher's daughter, no lie. She was 21, I was 20, she was engaged to a guy, they were THE couple, to be married in a few months, all everyone talked about their upcoming wedding. She was a frighin knock out, pretty, body to kill for. Fucked her several times at my place. She was on the pill so fiancee and her could have sex behind parents backs. So no rubbers with her. Fucked her butt many nights.
Next...I was 21, the daughter of an upstanding couple, the type that still lived with parents, had a job, ok looking, not fashionable at all, nice naked body. Her parents were friendly but didn't like me. Saw her often for sex only, never had to "date" her.
There was about 6 young married couples, all with young offspring. They all pal-ed around together. I was 21 hooking up with one of the moms.
Different wife, I was 23 and stopped attending with grandma but still knew the people. One of the wives would call me and if i was home she'd visit during the day, she was 27.
As far as I knew none of the parents or husband's ever found out.
This dosent quality as Christian hotwives, more of church sluts
I got so much pussy out if that place.

Well, to begin with, this lifestyle is about love. Many will disagree. You have to really love AND respect your wife/ husband to be successful in it. Respect/love, love/respect. Again, Im no theologian, but adultery according to most Christian teachings is a sin.

Now, you and your wife may want to spice up your marriage, to keep it together, or to keep her fro
Trust&honesty&respectfull to every creature on earth would make the world so much better,no wars,no racism,no president Trumps around(that,s how Satan looks like for the catholics on here😁)etc,just be who you want to be and having same rights&duties as everyone,mmmmmmm dreaming can be nice sometime,but what i want to tell is without those3 elements forget it to have a good working relationship with loads of naughty sex,forget it.Or you or your wife should be a new johny depp or emma thompson in bed saying that was magnificent sex,when it was just boring sex,sometimes it,s better than sex to feel you,re wanted&trusted&respected by the person you love the most

Reactions: Lynnandhubby