Christmas Party

Which dress

Votes: 32 44.4%

Votes: 13 18.1%

Votes: 10 13.9%

Votes: 17 23.6%

• Total voters
We had a Christmas party at the house a few years ago. My neighbor texted me and I guess his conscience just got the best of him and he described how my wife and him I guess ended up fucking in my son’s room.. And this guy likes to lie a lot, and likes to think he’s cooler than he is and I ask him what proof of this and he sent me this. I went home and ask my wife what happened between her and Scott at the Christmas party a few years ago.. She started crying and I asked her to tell me what happened. She said that they been talking through the night and they both had a lot to drink at the Christmas party. She said they started to walk down the hall together and that he pushed her into our sons room. She told me that he took out his cock and it was really big so my wife told me that she gave him a blowjob and then they got into her sons bed, and she told me that she rode his cock on the bed. She said that he told her he was going to shoot his granddaughter test, but my wife started to give him a blowjob, and he ended up coming on her face.. and then I showed her this picture and I knew that they were both telling the truth.. we ended up going back to the bedroom and fucking like newlyweds.. she even told me what happened at our New Year’s Eve party that year too.

Attachments

• IMG_5556.jpeg
    IMG_5556.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 119
My wife told me on New Year’s Eve. We had gone to a party at a neighbors house and my wife said there was a guy that she just met. He was one of our neighbors relatives that just came to the party. he was an older guy in his 50s we were still in our late 20s, evidently my wife said they started talking and flirting, and that he was coming out of a bathroom and she was going in. My wife, said she closed the door and immediately started making out with him. She said that he been her over the sink and her doggy style, she said the whole thing took, about two minutes and they went back to the party like nothing happened ..