Chubby wives

Wow you guys must be packing quite some size, when my wife gained weight we struggled to fuck in any position other than missionary! I envy you guys haha 😂
My wife might be a big girl but she flexible as hell I can bend her in to a pretzel land fuck her any witch way my favorite is when she sits on my face and grinds her pussy and ass all over my face and jerks me off she says she can’t believe how far I shoot my load when we do that

Wow, the fact that you shoot your load a mile is testament to how sexy you find it ;). I also love when my wife sits on my face and jerks me off with two fingers whilst cupping my balls and telling me how she needs two hands to jerk her bull off but only two fingers for me. The result is also me shooting very far :D
My wife might be a big girl but she flexible as hell I can bend her in to a pretzel land fuck her any witch way my favorite is when she sits on my face and grinds her pussy and ass all over my face and jerks me off she says she can’t believe how far I shoot my load when we do that

Wow, the fact that you shoot your load a mile is testament to how sexy you find it ;). I also love when my wife sits on my face and jerks me off with two fingers whilst cupping my balls and telling me how she needs two hands to jerk her bull off but only two fingers for me. The result is also me shooting very far :D
She has to use her whole hand to jerk me off I have good length 7.5 inches but it is thin I can go deep but just don’t stretch her much