City girl taken by country boys at a party

Whynot10

Male
May 10, 2021
Earlier today I was at a birthday party with my wife. We are originally from NJ and did not grow up around the red neck culture. The party we were at was on a farm with a bunch of country folk... Very different culture than we are used to. My wife has an amazing body that is thin and tight with perky tits. However, her best feature is her bubble butt. She is known for it. So back to the party... My wife was wearing a tight shirt with really tight leggings to the party. While we were at the party I noticed that three of the guys kept checking her out. At one point I even noticed them staring as she bent over to get a beer out of the cooler. I started to get a little excited watching them stare at that ass. Then I heard one of they ask the other, do you think she is wearing panties or is that pussy ready to be fucked. The other guy replied I actually hope there are panties because I love ripping a thong off before I fuck them so I can keep as a souvenir. I am not sure if my wife noticed them but one of the guys had his shirt off and she made a comment that damn farm work does a body good because all these guys have really muscular sexy bodies. Now after hearing my wife was checking the guys out too my cock was growing rock hard. As the party progressed my wife had a few too many drinks and became very flirty with the three guys. They all started taking turns dancing with her and the one that wanted to rip her panties off got very handsy because he was grabbing and squeezing her ass. Apparently my wife didn't mind as she didn't stop him and kept smiling.

After the party on the drive home I asked what they were taking about and she said he asked if she was wearing panties to which she replied I never wear panties with leggings. I guess he didn't believe her and asked her to prove it. Apparently I didn't see it but he put his hand down the front of her leggings and rubbed against her shaved pussy lips. He told her he loves that they were shaved and would love to take her home. She just giggled and said maybe if me husband wasn't here.

When we got home my wife tore her and my clothes off and we fucked super hard... btw her leggings were soaked in the crotch. I am sure we all know who she was thinking about when she was fucking me.

My fantasy would be for her to have went to that party alone and the three country guys to use her as their sex toy and cum all over her face and in her pussy

Yeah I think she would like three guys at once. You want to be one of them?
Just from her description yes. And yet. I've got many useful talents, I don't look bad at all, and I like using bondage as an exciter, but it wouldn't be the same as three big muscled country boys showing how raw and hard it is for a city girl to be a fucktoy in the cuntry.