Clean up

I would say my wife and I are a cross between a Hotwife and a Cuckold couple so we go back and forth between both lifestyles and what goes with it. My wife loves to look sexy and to be desired by other men and I love to see her get turned on by it. So over the years we have played in both spaces and are both completely fulfilled by it. So my first cream pie. Many years ago my wife went out on a date with a guy she had been with before and got ready like all the time before. She did her hair and makeup while wearing her heels, asking me to pick out her lingerie for the evening and what dress I wanted her to wear. Helping her get ready was always a trill for the both of us. Her Uber came and off she went...During her dates she always sends me snapchats of how the evening is progressing and I loved getting them. Them kissing, his hands under her dress, his finger in her pussy etc. But this time was different,, I was getting updates but I got the sense she wasn’t having fun. Then about an hour into her evening she said she was on her way home. When she got home she gave me a big kiss and took me into the bedroom and said she was horny and wanted me to pleasure her. She pushed me on the bed, pulled up her dress, pulled her panties to one side and told me to eat her out. I love eating her pussy. I didn’t notice anything at first but realized she tasted different and was already extremely wet. She reached down and pushed on her abdomen and I could feel something flow into my mouth. I thought she had cum. Then she asked me if I liked it and told me it was Brian’s cum I was tasting. I was surprised but very turned on. She told me she had arranged this from the start. They met at a local motel no more than 5min from our house so he could cum in her nice and deep and have time to get back home before it all leaked out. She said she didn’t even get undressed as to not waste time getting home. She basically got on her knees, sucked his cock until it was good and hard, lay on the bed with her dress pulled up and legs spread wide open so her could deposit his seed. It was an awesome night and I have cleaned her up many times since then. Wouldn’t you with a pussy like this?
8B72EDF6-069B-4EBA-B285-BEA3D461C55A.jpeg

For me the very first was when my wife pushed my head on the bull’s cock to clean, straight after that the bull pushed my head between her legs and I licked all the cum out and was made to swallow it... since than, I love my clean up duties and taking the bull’s cum directly as well, either on my face or in my mouth. I take it as a reward of a good job sucking the massive cocks...
Sound like you're pretty experienced 😉

I do it when ever I am present for the fucking. The first time it happened, it was planned and it was my idea. I was lying under her with his cock slamming into her inches from my face. He must have been saving up for a while because when he pulled out, globs of cum plopped out on my mouth and face. I eagerly gobbled up every drop. The video below is from Christmas Eve two years ago.
Wow, that looked so delicious!!!

Reactions: slappin8silly57
I would say my wife and I are a cross between a Hotwife and a Cuckold couple so we go back and forth between both lifestyles and what goes with it. My wife loves to look sexy and to be desired by other men and I love to see her get turned on by it. So over the years we have played in both spaces and are both completely fulfilled by it. So my first cream pie. Many years ago my wife went out on a date with a guy she had been with before and got ready like all the time before. She did her hair and makeup while wearing her heels, asking me to pick out her lingerie for the evening and what dress I wanted her to wear. Helping her get ready was always a trill for the both of us. Her Uber came and off she went...During her dates she always sends me snapchats of how the evening is progressing and I loved getting them. Them kissing, his hands under her dress, his finger in her pussy etc. But this time was different,, I was getting updates but I got the sense she wasn’t having fun. Then about an hour into her evening she said she was on her way home. When she got home she gave me a big kiss and took me into the bedroom and said she was horny and wanted me to pleasure her. She pushed me on the bed, pulled up her dress, pulled her panties to one side and told me to eat her out. I love eating her pussy. I didn’t notice anything at first but realized she tasted different and was already extremely wet. She reached down and pushed on her abdomen and I could feel something flow into my mouth. I thought she had cum. Then she asked me if I liked it and told me it was Brian’s cum I was tasting. I was surprised but very turned on. She told me she had arranged this from the start. They met at a local motel no more than 5min from our house so he could cum in her nice and deep and have time to get back home before it all leaked out. She said she didn’t even get undressed as to not waste time getting home. She basically got on her knees, sucked his cock until it was good and hard, lay on the bed with her dress pulled up and legs spread wide open so her could deposit his seed. It was an awesome night and I have cleaned her up many times since then. Wouldn’t you with a pussy like this?
View attachment 414122
Oh yes I would.

For me the very first was when my wife pushed my head on the bull’s cock to clean, straight after that the bull pushed my head between her legs and I licked all the cum out and was made to swallow it... since than, I love my clean up duties and taking the bull’s cum directly as well, either on my face or in my mouth. I take it as a reward of a good job sucking the massive cocks...
I have never gotten to experience this treat. How I want to though. You are very lucky.

I have a different perspective. I’ve been bi for years so I’ve tasted cum long before meeting my wife. I’ve always kept this secret. So that first time that she asked me to clean her up I acted reluctant but inside I was like kid in a candy store.
I’ve cleaned cum from all over her body and I must admit that cum taste better mixed with her juice.
We’ve had gang bangs with as many as 8 men at once.
I am so envious. good for you

View attachment 414122
hell yes. that so erotic. I would love to be on the receiving end of a surprize like that

From the very first time I was shared hubby cleaned me up...…………….he was EXTREMELY hesitant to say the least. Ended up cleaning me twice that night and doing it ever since. Figure he's had a couple hundred loads from every orifice and body part I have...………….we love it.View attachment 293819
Please login or become a member to view

Love this