Cleaning the shaft.

Yesterday my wife had a 6 guy gangbang and I was allowed to be present as well. One in her arse, one in her pussy and one in her mouth. I ended up being on my knees and sucking the other 3 cocks, than those who were fucking her stood around me and I cleaned all three cocks, whilst she was fucked by the other 3... i must have taken at least 4 loads... was amazing how her pussy got ruined and was happy to clean it out

I'll just pitch in that when I first began providing bull services,
I was completely uninterested in any man, licking or sucking me in any way.

But when I realized that most of the wives I was playing with totally loved watching
hubby service me (fluffing, licking my balls while my cock was in their wife, cleaning all of me, etc.)
that really changed me. I started to really enjoy it...physically and psychologically,
and now, I absolutely prefer it: Couples in which cucky is very oral with me, go to the front of the line! :)
i clean my wifes bull cock, he loves it and wife loves to make fun too

Hey guys, I would like to know if there are any non bisexual men who would clean the bull’s shaft if the wife requested it.

Most of us clean up but cleaning the bull’s shaft is something extra.
I love fluffing and cleaning my wife’s bull’s cocks. Don’t know if that makes me bisexual or not, nor do I care. Seems the definition of bisexual is all over the spectrum.

Reactions: ray28
I love fluffing and cleaning my wife’s bull’s cocks. Don’t know if that makes me bisexual or not, nor do I care. Seems the definition of bisexual is all over the spectrum.
It wasn’t as much about definition. I was just curious to know how many men that never sucked cock before and had no interest ever sucking cock, are now sucking because the wife requested it.
I‘ve been sucking cock for years so my asking me would not be a big deal. But where are the husbands that never sucked before and turn to sucking now.

It wasn’t as much about definition. I was just curious to know how many men that never sucked cock before and had no interest ever sucking cock, are now sucking because the wife requested it.
I‘ve been sucking cock for years so my asking me would not be a big deal. But where are the husbands that never sucked before and turn to sucking now.
Understood. In our case, I was the driver. In fact, my wife’s preferences lie somewhere between neutral and turned off by it. She has a bit of that adage that there is no such thing as a bisexual man, just a man on the road to gay. When I’m sucking his cock, she totally focuses on him and her.

my husbands has on a few occasions, he never does it with our my permission. But usually i grab my bulls cock at the base and shake. Thats telling him to clean
while he doing that i like to kiss, in most cases my lover is hard again ready to give me more servicing
At the cock cleaning point, both my wife and me are focused on that cum filled pussy. While I love the taste and feel of a semi soft cock, well coated, the ultimate is that used pussy for me and her.

I will tell you what, I don't consider myself bi but if my wife or her bull asked (or demanded) that I clean his cock and balls, I am quite sure I would and I am sure I would enjoy it too

Reactions: Bowlerlb
I'll just pitch in that when I first began providing bull services,
I was completely uninterested in any man, licking or sucking me in any way.

But when I realized that most of the wives I was playing with totally loved watching
hubby service me (fluffing, licking my balls while my cock was in their wife, cleaning all of me, etc.)
that really changed me. I started to really enjoy it...physically and psychologically,
and now, I absolutely prefer it: Couples in which cucky is very oral with me, go to the front of the line! :)
Totally agree. The wives really enjoy hubby cleaning up pussy and shaft.

i have made my guy do this a couple times just to humiliate him, he hates doing it, lol
So good for all involved. It does confirm the status of all and hubby knows that he is there to please both his wife and her Bull. Cleaning the Bull and taking a load direct helps confirm this.

Attachments

• cuckrole32a.jpg
    cuckrole32a.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 25
  • cuckrole34.jpeg
    cuckrole34.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: ray28 and Small4321