Clothed pics of conservative gf in sweatpants

CuckBoy707

Male
Dec 21, 2022
Hi :) Im a 40s bi cuck, she is 30s, inexperienced sexually and
very conservative. We’ve been together 3+ years but she still won’t let me take naked pics/vids of her. I took her virginity 2 years ago but we only have sex like once a month. She doesn’t know that I fantasize about her getting fucked by other guys, and she has no idea I’m a cuck or what cuckolding is.

Tonight after we ate she layed down on my bed and passed out. I got so turned on seeing her sleeping like that looking like she wanted to get fucked, thatI had to grab my phone and take a couple pics. Seeing her ass and the outline of her pussy in those sweatpants made me so horny…all I could think about was how I wanted to watch a hung bull pull them off and fuck her real good right there on my bed.

I know they are clothed but I hope you guys like them. I want to add to the thread as we progress to the ultimate goal of her cuckolding me/her becoming a hot wife. I think I have some ways to put thoughts in her head about it and to get her turned on by the idea. I hope I can get some pics of her tight tiny little pussy soon so I can hear how you would fuck it

Attachments

• 50D94237-F078-42E0-B811-75BB5477FE93.jpeg
    50D94237-F078-42E0-B811-75BB5477FE93.jpeg
    583.9 KB · Views: 323
  • 9442DBF2-70E2-4222-991D-196E9724C078.jpeg
    9442DBF2-70E2-4222-991D-196E9724C078.jpeg
    398.2 KB · Views: 294
Hi :) Im a 40s bi cuck, she is 30s, inexperienced sexually and
very conservative. We’ve been together 3+ years but she still won’t let me take naked pics/vids of her. I took her virginity 2 years ago but we only have sex like once a month. She doesn’t know that I fantasize about her getting fucked by other guys, and she has no idea I’m a cuck or what cuckolding is.

Tonight after we ate she layed down on my bed and passed out. I got so turned on seeing her sleeping like that looking like she wanted to get fucked, thatI had to grab my phone and take a couple pics. Seeing her ass and the outline of her pussy in those sweatpants made me so horny…all I could think about was how I wanted to watch a hung bull pull them off and fuck her real good right there on my bed.

I know they are clothed but I hope you guys like them. I want to add to the thread as we progress to the ultimate goal of her cuckolding me/her becoming a hot wife. I think I have some ways to put thoughts in her head about it and to get her turned on by the idea. I hope I can get some pics of her tight tiny little pussy soon so I can hear how you would fuck it
I always adore wives in regular clothes, dresses and swimwear.
My wife is indian. Same like you, my wife is unaware of my fantasy. Lets dm and exchange more pic