Clothing Optional

Hertoes

We have noticed quite a few cuck couples where the wife is dressed to the hilt while playing. To us, this is almost staged. Through our many years of experience the woman is always nude when true play begins. The garters and corsets , monster platform heels etc are almost never encountered at clubs, house parties, overnight stays when playtime begins. Sure, the woman is wearing her very best hoochie-momma dress, strappy heels, nails painted and just smelling gorgeous. Little by little as the night progresses. More and more comes OFF. More than a few of these "cuck" home clips show the woman as if she came off the stage while playing. So, the question is. How does your little vixen dress when she plays in front of you? Nude or fully dressed as if she is about to go out.

Depends on the situation. If out on the pull, stockings, suspenders, nice undies and heels without a doubt.
I had one bull who liked me ready for him in just stockings and heels but other guys like to have me fully naked.
So as I say, depends on the situation and the partner too.
Mmm love to hook up with you on the pull 😈
I love the feeling of stockings and the look while looking into your eyes as I slip in, the heels feel good in my back too 😈, and slipping the lingerie off before is so horny and fun 😍💋

Depends on the situation. If out on the pull, stockings, suspenders, nice undies and heels without a doubt.
I had one bull who liked me ready for him in just stockings and heels but other guys like to have me fully naked.
So as I say, depends on the situation and the partner too.
Love to see just the suspenders and stockings framing a wet gaping cunt ready to be penetrated and filled.

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby
A great prelude. One couple I have been with was like this and as she sucked my cock hubby would finger her and then I would suck his finger as she suckled me so I could taste her juicy hole.
That's how he always wanted me - ready for him in just stockings and heels and then on my knees orally worshipping his cock as soon as he was through the door. He was my bull for three years and it only stopped because we moved area early last year xx

It varies greatly for us. My wife loves to dress up in sexy attire or lingerie when she meets a man. Sometimes the guy will fully undress her and take her when he has her naked, but others will leave her in her thigh highs and heels and a guy recently just got her doggy style, slid her thong panty to the side, and entered her.

How should the cuck dress? What would you recommend for normal living in the home, and when a bull comes to visit? Dress shirt and slacks? Nude and caged? Lingerie and makeup?
For us, that is my wife's wishes that guide how or if I am dressed when a BULL visits. At home, we are all nudists so full nudity is the norm. But, when meeting a man for the first time, it varies on how my wife wants to present me. For much of it, she is guided by her own desires and what she has been told in chats and conversation with her new BULL. conversations.

Some BULL's like for me, or the cuck to be caged on full display. Other's like for the cuck to be in panties, some prefer full nude, and some want me fully clothed through the entire duration of the meet.

Our last BULL who my wife met online and invited over had very strict guidelines for the cuck of couples he meets. I was to remain fully dressed and when invited to watch, had to remain six feet away from my wife.

Watchinghercum-BL.jpg

For us, that is my wife's wishes that guide how or if I am dressed when a BULL visits. At home, we are all nudists so full nudity is the norm. But, when meeting a man for the first time, it varies on how my wife wants to present me. For much of it, she is guided by her own desires and what she has been told in chats and conversation with her new BULL. conversations.

Some BULL's like for me, or the cuck to be caged on full display. Other's like for the cuck to be in panties, some prefer full nude, and some want me fully clothed through the entire duration of the meet.

Our last BULL who my wife met online and invited over had very strict guidelines for the cuck of couples he meets. I was to remain fully dressed and when invited to watch, had to remain six feet away from my wife.

View attachment 675589
Prefer him caged and on display. That way I can see his little cock straining to burst out and see his precum dripping. That way I know how aroused he is at all times and can see how much he is enjoying sucking my cock and cleaning pussy.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
We have noticed quite a few cuck couples where the wife is dressed to the hilt while playing. To us, this is almost staged. Through our many years of experience the woman is always nude when true play begins. The garters and corsets , monster platform heels etc are almost never encountered at clubs, house parties, overnight stays when playtime begins. Sure, the woman is wearing her very best hoochie-momma dress, strappy heels, nails painted and just smelling gorgeous. Little by little as the night progresses. More and more comes OFF. More than a few of these "cuck" home clips show the woman as if she came off the stage while playing. So, the question is. How does your little vixen dress when she plays in front of you? Nude or fully dressed as if she is about to go out.
My wife likes to dress up and last weekend wore a short skirt with a black see-through nightie underneath with no panties. She ended up on her knees being fucked by two guys and creampied (I missed that as I was in the other room) so I guess each to their own.