Cock cage advice

One of the best decisions I have made was allowing my wife to cage me. I am a “I will make the sacrifice” type of person and wearing the cage really is up that alley. My wife says that she feels empowered by me wearing the cage and she is with other men and says my little cock looks better in the cage. When it is off, I feel incomplete and I just want to get it back on.

Just to reiterate, I am glad my little cock is caged.

Anyone able to recommend a larger cage? I have ordered off of eBay Etsy and Amazon but I am having a hard time finding a cage that will close. I’m so freaking into the idea of placing that key around my wife’s neck but it seems impossible!

Reactions: Firefighter195
Anyone able to recommend a larger cage? I have ordered off of eBay Etsy and Amazon but I am having a hard time finding a cage that will close. I’m so freaking into the idea of placing that key around my wife’s neck but it seems impossible!
I had to break down and order a custom cage from Mature Metal to get one that fit comfortably for 24/7 wear.

One of the best decisions I have made was allowing my wife to cage me. I am a “I will make the sacrifice” type of person and wearing the cage really is up that alley. My wife says that she feels empowered by me wearing the cage and she is with other men and says my little cock looks better in the cage. When it is off, I feel incomplete and I just want to get it back on.

Very good, but you forgot to mention how you feel with your already little winnie being locked and now being totally useless and helpless, unable to even play with your dicklett.

Reactions: jackyb
My wife says that she feels empowered by me wearing the cage and she is with other men and says my little cock looks better in the cage. When it is off, I feel incomplete and I just want to get it back on.
That sounds a lot like jim and me. We both feel that his dick belongs in its cage where he cannot play with it. I periodically remove the cage briefly for cleaning and ball emptying, but then it is restored until the next cleaning.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I wear "The Vice". It took a while for me to get it to a comfortable state, but I found that the anti-pullout device is mostly unnecessary, and the way it clamps down is like having elevator doors close 1/4 of the way on your penis while it's in the tube, which is effective at locking it into place, but causes immense discomfort and pain when aroused in the cage. I use the 'mini' version, so pulling out isn't really possible anyways.

The other thing is that these cages all seem to try to be a good fit for everyone with different sized parts that all fit together neatly. While this is a great concept on paper, my biggest issue with this and my previous CB6000 was that those parts get loose/tight/loose/tight and PINCH the ever-loving hell out of us, sometimes drawing blood.

My solution has been to get the most perfect fit possible, then I crazy-glued the tube-part and the spacer together. These plastics don't like crazy glue, they turned cloudy, but at the end of the day it did solve the fit and pinching issues and the cage is now super comfortable. The bottom ring still irritates so I have to shift it every so often, but that's a minor issue by comparison.

Do it with her. Together.
View attachment 1449710
My wife has been a hotwife forv4vyesrs she started putting me in chasity about 3 years ago.she does this when shr goes out to.fuck usually a day before then releases me when she comes home or the next day. It makes reclaiming her much better as all.that pent up frustation is released she tells me its more intense after being caged than not being caged Pm.me if yoju want you can ask me anything Bob

My wife has been a hotwife forv4vyesrs she started putting me in chasity about 3 years ago.she does this when shr goes out to.fuck usually a day before then releases me when she comes home or the next day. It makes reclaiming her much better as all.that pent up frustation is released she tells me its more intense after being caged than not being caged Pm.me if yoju want you can ask me anything Bob
I totally agree, the longer I go without cumming the hotter and kinkier I become. Makes me feel more sub than usual too.

I just love that, I feel so wimpy watching a real man do what I can't, while I watch him tear her wet smelly pussy up. I feel so useless and helpless.
My hotwife doesnt cage me for my size or to make me feel.bad .She usez it to.temp.torment and tease me when she goes out to fuck..She uses it for verbal an visual torment She gets dressed up and says im.realy horny i need to get fucked and i wiukd let you but i see your caged do.i guess ill.just have to go.find a stud to fuck.me tonight maybe when i get home you can fuck me if you find the key..

make sure the size is correct and the material is smooth...
once you get used to it, you'll want to wear it all around - and especially when she orders you too

Attachments

• cock cage and swolllen balls IMG_3333.JPG
    cock cage and swolllen balls IMG_3333.JPG
    934.8 KB · Views: 7
  • cock cage and new panties IMG_3334.JPG
    cock cage and new panties IMG_3334.JPG
    725.8 KB · Views: 7

The best thing that ever happen to our relationship was buying my sissy cuck husband a cage a week before our wedding. Made him wear it three days straight and during our ceremony. It was so hot walking down the aisle to my caged lover. Knowing I was the only one who knew his dirty little secret.

We have progressively gone smaller and smaller. The most recent is actually called an “innie”.

Husband is not permitted to touch those parts and the training has been so good that husband doesn’t “need” the cage, but it is a good reminder.

We trained her (husband) for several years and now the benefit is very pronounced.

I want to be caged someday while my wife being fucked.
I m caged everytime my wife goes out Fuck
She locks me up a day or two before her hotwife date
.that usually happens on a Thursday..im.locked up.till.Sunday night even if she not gone all weekend. The anticipation of waiting till Sunday to.reclaim her is frustrating and exciting .She loves to visually and verbally torment me..when.im caged. He is an example of whst she does to really get to me. Just before shd goes out she sits acroos from.me having a drink. She will.spread her legs so i see her exposed pussy .. Along with making a commet ' SER SOMETHING YOU LIKE OR WANT? '
Well.you coukd have what you see but your locked up 'DO YOU HAVE THE KEY?.
OF COURSE I DONT well.in that case im a dressed up so i guess ill have to go.find ne a stud to fuck.me tonight ..Maybe if you find the key we can.play when i get back..But its probably not going to happen Ill will.see.you tomorrow