COCKOLD PEGGING

DO YOU PEG YOUR CUCKOLD?

• YES, NO

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
We were out in the garage today and the wife told me to bend over and she stuck the handle of a screw driver up my ass, then said she couldn’t believe I let her do it. I do everything she tells me to.
Does she keep you naked at home? Did she use lub on the screwdriver? I like your wife you are very lucky...

Reactions: WaltHardman
We were out in the garage today and the wife told me to bend over and she stuck the handle of a screw driver up my ass, then said she couldn’t believe I let her do it. I do everything she tells me to.
At one point when I was single. I used screwdrivers as anal toys. Thankfully I never lost one inside because I settled on the really long ones and didn't force them. The tool box started to smell of the mineral oil I kept with my tools and still does (or at least seems to) decades later. Glad you enjoy letting your wife penetrate you like that.

Reactions: WaltHardman
Does she keep you naked at home? Did she use lub on the screwdriver? I like your wife you are very lucky...
No her son moved home shortly after Covid started and we now have her daughter’s son living with us for the past year and a half. Really taken the kink out of our lives.

She made me spit on the end of the screw driver, just spit for lube.

No her son moved home shortly after Covid started and we now have her daughter’s son living with us for the past year and a half. Really taken the kink out of our lives.

She made me spit on the end of the screw driver, just spit for lube.
You must be very loose and wide open... Have you had a lot of long thick dildos up your asshole?

Reactions: Mrbigg
Excellent, let her fuck you anytime with anything, you are lucky. I started with a rubber dish-washing glove stuck over a broom handle, stuck it up my sss when I was 15. progressed into dildos, larger and larger, and now have a fucking machine, with a 9” thick dildo on high speed, ruining my ass, making me pi ss, and giving me anal orgasms