Pegging Him

I don’t know where to ask this question and figured maybe this site could give me some answers.

My husband has been into anal play for a while and I recently started pegging him. He has become very submissive since we started doing this and wants to often. Is this a sign he wants to be a cuckold?
My wifr is a hotwifr she didnt really peg me but has played with my ass
SHE has become a hoteife and has started caging mr when she foes our she recently started putting me in a chssitybdevice when she goes out itd frustrating as well as rewarding when i get to reclaim her feel fr to ask me anythimg you can Pm if you want to chat personally Bob

These things are sometimes consistent with a guy who wants to be a cuckold, but this alone doesn't guarantee it. He could just be submissive and a little kinky, but not want to bring other men into your sex life. To know for sure, you'll have to talk to him about it.

Another question is, what do you want? Something that I've seen a lot from women in your situation. When their husband starts getting more submissive, sometimes the wife needs to take on a bigger dominant role than she desires. Sometimes the woman is into it, and other times she finds herself desiring a more dominant man in the bedroom again. If your husband is interested in being a cuckold, and you are desiring a more dominant man - that's the sweet spot where you know that this will be something fun for both of you.

I suggest you talk to your husband. Ask him about his kinks and desires, and share yours as well. It's possible you're both still figuring this out and maybe you can figure it out together.

I don’t know where to ask this question and figured maybe this site could give me some answers.

My husband has been into anal play for a while and I recently started pegging him. He has become very submissive since we started doing this and wants to often. Is this a sign he wants to be a cuckold?
you are so lucky - your husband is giving himself to you. You need to gently push him to being more submissive and sissy-fem and yes become a cuckold.

Reactions: nicebiguy
While this is not necessarily a sign, it can be. This also is not necessarily a sign that husband has bi or gay tendencies, but it can be.

Talk to them about their fantasies, about what is happening in their head as you fill them from behind. Ask them if they want the real thing. While you peg them treat them as a man would, and tell them whether you would really like to see it. Ask them if they would submit to a man for you. Tell them that you would love to see the real thing and see if it impact their psyche.

This only leads to more fun and better communication

All other things not withstanding, male anal play, prostate play, milking, and pegging is an erotic, intense pleasure. It doesn't necessarily have a cuckold, bisexual, or gay connotation - many men just enjoy it because it feels good.

In addition to the physical pleasure, the emotional/mental/emotional aspect of having your dominant female partner take you anally can be enjoyable - the act of submission, and being the object of her thrusting, fucking fun is also pretty hot.

My wife told me on our first date that she needed a boyfriend that would be faithful to her while she fucked anyone she wanted whenever she wanted.. She needed attention from numerous men and loved large cock.. After I became her cuckold I asked her to fuck me in the ass, that it would help keep me in my place. I also suggested that I not be allowed to cum without her permission. We usually start with her watching me put a butt plug up my ass as she laughs at me, makes jokes and calls me little dick.. Then asks questions about how it makes me feel.. After hours of cock teasing, worship and humiliation she fucks me in the ass with a thick 8 inch dildo then makes me jerk off and cum. She feeds me my all my own cum with a spoon and I swallow it. She doesn't let me drink anything for a half hour so the taste stays in my mouth.. I love her she is my Goddess..

Maybe, but anyhow I think he will like sooner or later want to try the real thing. If you want to cuckold him the stage of pegging him is a good start if you want to cuckold him. If he wants this often it is a sign that his sexuality is shifting to a more passive role what will normally decrease his aptitude and motivation to have PIV sex with you. Normally he will stay soft or start to stay more and more soft when you peg him. This is a psychological, emotional but also physical shift where his sexuality is going to shift to his ass and will make that this becomes his primary sexorgan. Normally his going to perform les and less for PIV and will get ED and PE. So this is one motivation and reason for you to cuckold him and for him to accept this. Also he will want sooner or later to try a real penis in his ass what will enhance everything. If he lijkes to lick and suck hies own semen out of you you definitely can conclude that he lijkes and wants to taste semen. All reasons and signs to start a cuckoldrelationship!

Reactions: cuck52
Maybe, but anyhow I think he will like sooner or later want to try the real thing. If you want to cuckold him the stage of pegging him is a good start if you want to cuckold him. If he wants this often it is a sign that his sexuality is shifting to a more passive role what will normally decrease his aptitude and motivation to have PIV sex with you. Normally he will stay soft or start to stay more and more soft when you peg him. This is a psychological, emotional but also physical shift where his sexuality is going to shift to his ass and will make that this becomes his primary sexorgan. Normally his going to perform les and less for PIV and will get ED and PE. So this is one motivation and reason for you to cuckold him and for him to accept this. Also he will want sooner or later to try a real penis in his ass what will enhance everything. If he lijkes to lick and suck hies own semen out of you you definitely can conclude that he lijkes and wants to taste semen. All reasons and signs to start a cuckoldrelationship!
My wife has fucked me up the ass for 20 years and I never wanted the real thing.. It's about submitting to her and being humiliated and embarrassed by her.. It's about admitting to her that I need her to pussy whip me and put me in my place by her my superior Goddess...