Collared hotwife worships bull’s cock.

I have often thought about taking submissive role in front of husband,

I have often thought about taking submissive role in front of husband,
I have been.made to collar my wife for her date as follows..I have to bathe her lace up.her corset and her boots and get her ready to be fucked
.The first time she was collared shw was geeting ready to.leave. She handed me her collar. I A asked about it she sternly told me to.put her Fucking colllar on I asked her she said.the guy that shes fucking tonight demads that a hotwife needs to.be collared for somthatcshe knows her place . I saw a ring on the collar she told me that if i.dont do as im.told i will.be leashed as well. So.my hotwifecis always collared when she fucks a certain guy

Love putting the wife in a collar before her date.
I.love getting her ready to go out to Fuck especially the collaring .It shows me that she is commmited to having him really fuck her..One of the last times she had me dress a d collar her i saw her collar and bondage stuff in her overnight case a tall posture collar ,ankle cuffs thigh cuffs an wrist cuffs. I asked her about them she said that it was time for her to be totally submissive to him. She told me he doesnt know about these cuffs She says that when they get to.the hotel . She will excuse herself to the bathroom and put all.this on..She said hopefully he will.take control and give me a complete uninhibited total fucking and usd myb ody for his pleasure I will post next week.what happened feel free to ask anything. Bob

Reactions: JRodgers