Combating Stereotypes - Where are the African Sub Husbands?

CutWarrior

Male
Dec 20, 2019
Kitchener, Ontario
I understand there is a stereotype of a BBC bull that entices a beautiful white european snow princess Hotwife, however, is it also common when the races are reversed? where the bull is a BWC and the couple is African? where are all the African cuckold husbands? does anyone know of any husbands of African descent that are cuckolds, either on this site or elsewhere in your personal lives? If you do, please share your experiences, what was it like for the African husband? how did it start? how did the African husband combat the stereotype of being an 'Alpha' and embrace being a sub?

Reactions: Johnfun
I have asked this before and it got off onva whole other train oc thought...but I agree some blk hotwives would be nice
A bit slightly off topic, but can you delete a post after you have made it? or is it that once you make a post, it says up forever? After making this post, I was having second thoughts and I thought that maybe I should delete this post because it might rub people the wrong way, but I cant find the delete button anywhere

Reactions: Johnfun