Comment on my fiancé

WereHorny

Couple
Jun 27, 2016
Hello everyone,

New to the site and new to the experience. Here are some pics of my shy fiancé. Took some convincing because she doesn't think she'll get love. She's my little closet freak and I'm trying to get her to open up.

Let us know what you think and what you would do to her. I'm hoping it gets her wet enough to let me share more with you guys.

Attachments

• IMG_8484.JPG
    IMG_8484.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_8485.JPG
    IMG_8485.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8486.JPG
    IMG_8486.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_8487.JPG
    IMG_8487.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_8488.JPG
    IMG_8488.JPG
    203.5 KB · Views: 58
Hello everyone,

New to the site and new to the experience. Here are some pics of my shy fiancé. Took some convincing because she doesn't think she'll get love. She's my little closet freak and I'm trying to get her to open up.

Let us know what you think and what you would do to her. I'm hoping it gets her wet enough to let me share more with you guys.
Can I slide my cock between those tits

Hello everyone,

Lovely Tits!!!!

Sorry guys things have been busy.

So I finally got around to showing her your comments and pics. She is ready to see some cock. Show her what you're working with and tell us what you want to do to her.

She said if it gets her going enough she would want me to take more pictures for you guys.

She would get a lot more loving if she would share more of her body. If the rest is as good as her tits, mmmmmm............

Hello everyone,

Love those big tits😘 Hope she's happy as a Hotwife cuz she deserves big cocks to please her!!!