condom no condom

No pussy is worth a std risk to me. I've never had a std, and not about to start. I wish more hotwives were about finding exclusive boyfriends so as to be able to safely ditch the condoms. Potential pregnancies aren't scary to me, but stds are. I automatically assume that any girl who offers me non-protected sex without asking me for test results first has at least one std.

No pussy is worth a std risk to me. I've never had a std, and not about to start. I wish more hotwives were about finding exclusive boyfriends so as to be able to safely ditch the condoms. Potential pregnancies aren't scary to me, but stds are. I automatically assume that any girl who offers me non-protected sex without asking me for test results first has at least one std.
My hotwife enjoys getting a good hard fuckimg and filling .When she with a guy for tge first tune its a condom..If she wantd to continue fucking you she insists on you being tested if youbare clean she demands that you tske her bare if you dont want to get tested you wont get ti fuck.her again