Votes: 73 14.5%
  • no

Votes: 430 85.5%

• Total voters
Lets compare: Condom, no STD's, lower risk
of getting covid.
I personally LUV going bare....but the stakes
are just too high these days.

Of course, if you know the Lady VERY well...
and she's not fucking every guy around, that changes the equasion a bit, no?

Still, rather safe than sorry...or dead.

Lets compare: Condom, no STD's, lower risk
of getting covid.
I personally LUV going bare....but the stakes
are just too high these days.

Of course, if you know the Lady VERY well...
and she's not fucking every guy around, that changes the equasion a bit, no?

Still, rather safe than sorry...or dead.
Lower risk of getting covid? Only if you're wearing a condom over your face as well lol. The big spreader of covid is airborne droplets from coughing, sneezing or just breathing. Unless you're fucking outdoors in stiff breeze and only touching each other with your genitals I can't see wearing a condom would make much difference.

So, if it cuts down on ANY possibility of catching covid, its still no fuckin good, right?
Be safe, stay healthy!
Not only do condoms ruin a good orgasm for both of us, they are also bad for the environment. So let’s save the environment and go bare at all times.
LUV saving the environment! All those
Latex rubbers floating around..

Oh yes guys love going in another mans wife bare - either with hubby watching or alone, thinking she's a cheating little slut going behind her hubbys back.
I never hide the fact that I'm married because that is such a turn on for a lot of guys xx
Hell yes that's hot! Not just about cumming in another man's wife. Just the fact that she's will to take other men bare, pleasuring them in a manner that was meant for their husband only...letting them find out what it's like to have your bare married pussy wrapped around your cock.

I use condoms, but definitely prefer without. If there is any inactivity with the dick, i.e. I perform oral, it'll soften up a bit and slip down and I have to pull it to readjust. I'm too big for a normal condom and not long enough to fill a magnum. The regular condom is a good fit for length, but too thin for girth. Condoms are frustrating af! But I'd rather keep my penis healthy and protected so fuck it. I would prefer raw dog at all times, but I also prefer to not itch in my crotch.

Reactions: Daddyballs