condom or no condom

do you use any

• yes

Votes: 73 14.5%
  • no

Votes: 430 85.5%

• Total voters
I answered "NO" for using condoms as that is my preference and normal state of affairs. There are times when I do insist on a condom though, particularly if I've met a guy or guys at a lifestyle club. That's a risky situation so I insist on a condom, although I don't really enjoy it as much, plus, Mr Hw hates the taste of condoms and can taste and smell them on me after I've had sex using them. Also, if a guy wants to use a condom then I don't object. I figure that he might know something that I don't, such as, that he potentially has a STD. That will most certainly be a "one and one" guy though.

Guys I meet online normally provide (or offer to show me) a recent STD test because I request that in my profiles. Guys who pick me up at a bar are a mixed bag. It depends on how I feel about them. I've NEVER gotten an STD nor pregnant. I would much rather get an STD than pregnant though! I don't understand that kink AT ALL. Fear of pregnancy kept me away from vaginal sex when I was young and my sister and friends were having vaginal sex. I stuck with oral and anal only. I really enjoyed anal so I was fortunate in that respect.

All of my years of cheating I NEVER used a condom, it just never worked in the heat of the moment. I was certain that my husband would have had no doubt that I was cheating if I had returned to him smelling or tasting like condom. But, he says that he often can't tell that I've had a guy cum inside me bare though. That also "depends" and when I was cheating I don't think he would even have considered that I tasted "off" for some reason (other guys cum inside of me) and he went down on me often after I had (unbeknownst to him) JUST had another guy cum inside of me. The lake was where this happened all of the time.

Mrs Hotwife

Edit: Also, can somebody explain to me how a condom discussion has anything to do with "vaccination"? Did I miss something? Are STD's or pregnancy now limited by some sort of "vaccination"?
Needless to say, tge vaccination refers to the
COVID-19 vax....but I'm thinking you know that and are being cute, yes?

Reactions: Visitor12
Needless to say, tge vaccination refers to the
COVID-19 vax....but I'm thinking you know that and are being cute, yes?
Covid 19 Vax for what? What does Covid 19 have to do with sex? Why would we be so scared of Covid 19 that we would refrain from sexual activity because of it? Is that what you are saying, we should refrain from sex? Makes zero sense.

My wife and I are afraid to infect us someday from an illness like hiv, for that reason whenever she has sex with other men she uses condoms and asks them to ejaculate on her face, tits, buttocks etc , only with me and a bull of confidence she doesn't use condoms
It is for this reason we insist on regular testing. i set up ladies with 6 different guys well before covid. They all got the point. 4 of the guys were married with family. They knew they had a date when their wives sent them for tests. 3 of their wives would then lock them in lap dance cages for 4 - 7 days so they build up lots of cum. They knew that I would have their date also tested. The wives loved the fact that their husbands had to also do a social date as well. Not a just show up and fuck. So hiking, biking, dog shows,. They also loved the fact their husbands went to the gym more often.

Reactions: owlcuck
My wife and I are afraid to infect us someday from an illness like hiv, for that reason whenever she has sex with other men she uses condoms and asks them to ejaculate on her face, tits, buttocks etc , only with me and a bull of confidence she doesn't use condoms
That is the logical choice

You can avoid it in some cases, if you're sure about your partner, if not, then use it all the time. You never know what kind of disease you random partner got, maybe he/she doesn't know as well and can infect you as well. I would better not risk and use and condom, always grabbing a few with me, I've got lots of them at home, ordering every month from https://www.mcdaidpharmacy.ie/collections/condoms because it would be bad if I meet an opportunity and not having any condoms with me.

Last edited: