condom or no condom

do you use any

• yes

Votes: 73 14.5%
  • no

Votes: 430 85.5%

• Total voters
i been married 34 years and have fucked others im 55 never used a rubber in my life if she dont wont my cum in pussy ill stick it in her ass

Mostly with a condom on. Unless they were really young and had only been with one or two girls. At 18 to 20 they were pretty safe since they had no real experience. Like this 21 year old. He was a heavy cummer..Hot 21 yr old.PNG

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I prefer not to use them as I'm a greedy cum slut and want everyone to dump their load inside me. Admittedly I should be more careful but I mostly fuck married guys that are looking for a little fun on the side and they're generally disease free. My regular bull gets to take me bareback whenever he wants but he generally prefers to cum on my face. I usually have strangers wear a condom but sometimes I'll let them bareback me if they promise not to cum inside me though I've had problems with some asses do it anyway. It's really sad, I let them fuck me anyway they want and they can't even manage to cum on me or in my mouth for
By God, the nerve of those jerks.

My wife and I are afraid to infect us someday from an illness like hiv, for that reason whenever she has sex with other men she uses condoms and asks them to ejaculate on her face, tits, buttocks etc , only with me and a bull of confidence she doesn't use condoms
Sensible policy, we think and use condoms in much the same way dispite preferring bareback. Our regular couples and singles are frequently tested for everything the same as we are so it’s bareback with them while the opportunity couples and singles mostly found at the beach, summer or beach weather lasts from mid May to October it must be condoms or no deal, we always have condom stock with us for these occasions.

Few object to using condoms with most agreeing that its best for everyone’s safety and as we both have a fetish for cum on her face and breasts she will take unknowns orally though not swallowing and in these situations I ejaculate in the same manner. Continuing further with beach opportunity couples and singles is sometimes an option providing they are willing to be health screened, most are and we then class them as regulars for future meet ups and introduce them to our other friends and ejaculation can be wherever the males wish. My wife has great fellatio skills preferring to swallow cum but allowing globules to fall from her mouth and onto her breasts for the audience appreciation, once experienced the majority of the men opt for her oral skills.

Liza my wife is a nurse practitioner in real life and is fully aware of the dangers of infectious diseases, sexually transmitted and otherwise.

i love bare back, that my lover seed back to my husband to enjoy
Most couples seem to enjoy this, but I prefer if you held my cum inside you. That way I can get off thinking of all the hormonal, biological, and chemistry reactions happening in you.