Consumed with objective of getting my attractive wife to have sex with other men

blkcorvette

Couple
Ever since we were married, I have been consumed with a driving desire to have other men fuck my wife whether I am present or not. She is head-turning attractive, will wear sexy outfits, will dress and undress with the lights on at home and when we are traveling, loves talking about how my dick is not big enough and needing a bigger cock when we are having sex, will pose nude knowing I am showing her pictures to other guys, and when asked if she has ever had sex with other men, she smiles and says, "Of course not..." with a sexy smile that could heat a whole house in the winter. What do you think considering my above comments and photos? Has she been fucked by other men? I'm always looking for men that I think she will like and telling them they have my permission to fuck her... I've even made contract with a local black man who loves married white pussy, arranged to eat at the same place and the same time, and he said she could not stop playing eyes with him. He wants her pussy! I want him to have it!

Find someone bolder who will approach her and strike up a conversation. I'm not sure what you had in mind but just staring at each other across the room is pretty lame. Next time, find a reason to leave her alone and let him approach her. See if he has enough "game" to seal the deal or at least get her digits.If you're determined to return while they are talking, take a back seat to the conversation and only add things that would help the convo along. Ask your wife if she needs some more alone time with him.
As to this situation, have you asked her about it? You can say that you noticed she seemed to give that man a lot of attention and ask her if he's her type. Tell her if she sees someone she's interested in you are willing to give her some space to lay the groundwork for a future meet up. That way when you run into him again, you can play out exactly what you want. You can invite him over to your table and take it from there.

Find someone bolder who will approach her and strike up a conversation. I'm not sure what you had in mind but just staring at each other across the room is pretty lame. Next time, find a reason to leave her alone and let him approach her. See if he has enough "game" to seal the deal or at least get her digits.If you're determined to return while they are talking, take a back seat to the conversation and only add things that would help the convo along. Ask your wife if she needs some more alone time with him.
As to this situation, have you asked her about it? You can say that you noticed she seemed to give that man a lot of attention and ask her if he's her type. Tell her if she sees someone she's interested in you are willing to give her some space to lay the groundwork for a future meet up. That way when you run into him again, you can play out exactly what you want. You can invite him over to your table and take it from there.
Loved the comments and suggestions! Thanks!

Ever since we were married, I have been consumed with a driving desire to have other men fuck my wife whether I am present or not. She is head-turning attractive, will wear sexy outfits, will dress and undress with the lights on at home and when we are traveling, loves talking about how my dick is not big enough and needing a bigger cock when we are having sex, will pose nude knowing I am showing her pictures to other guys, and when asked if she has ever had sex with other men, she smiles and says, "Of course not..." with a sexy smile that could heat a whole house in the winter. What do you think considering my above comments and photos? Has she been fucked by other men? I'm always looking for men that I think she will like and telling them they have my permission to fuck her... I've even made contract with a local black man who loves married white pussy, arranged to eat at the same place and the same time, and he said she could not stop playing eyes with him. He wants her pussy! I want him to have it!
My delicious wife will not consider this. I even took her to a nude resort in France....I came close but then boom she shut the door on it again. I have given up and am now going to find a couple to play with. I am for sure into cleanup and have done this prior to marriage. I have just joined this site and will take it from here. I am so clean- and a little paranoid but need to do this. Just venting and getting turned on by these amazing stories!!

Reactions: Oldboy