Contact my unaware GF

Ok I'm too tempted not to try this.. I'm willing to let a hung alpha try to seduce my unaware GF. I can provide her contact info and will even let you share a pic of her to her to grab her attention. Please DM if interested and have done this thing before or very confident you will make it work
Let’s see what you have. Send me a DM.

Ok I'm too tempted not to try this.. I'm willing to let a hung alpha try to seduce my unaware GF. I can provide her contact info and will even let you share a pic of her to her to grab her attention. Please DM if interested and have done this thing before or very confident you will make it work
Ok pm

Looks great

Count me in!! I've done that before... and I'd definitely do it again with your gorgeous gf! Dm me ;)

So what was the end result from this? Im curious since ive been wanting to get a stud to flirt with my wife for the longest.
My only thought was going through double list which has become the best thing since craigslist.

This should work out really well..:eek:.
Sigh. All I can do is sigh.
I was at munch not to long ago, and a girl was commenting about men on lifestyle and dating sites behaving like this. She literally said "I'm sure there are several guys I might enjoy talking to or meeting, but I just can't bring myself to even read messages anymore. These incels are ruining it for everyone."
I just sighed. Honestly I was a little embarrassed because I knew she was right.

I'm down and I've done this before. Hit me up and let's sort stuff out.

Hi are you sure she will OK with this
I am interested I live in London
Umaruthman7@gmail.com is my email