Content!

I just wanted to say how contented and happy I am in my life and relationship. I’ve never been more at ease with who I am! So anyone who is starting the journey into a cuckold relationship, it’s definitely worth it, I’ve always known deep down who and what I am and I have the most amazing wife who is also happy and in love with me for being me. I’m not going to pretend it’s easy but if you know who you are it’s definitely worth the struggle.
Happy, honoured and proud to be a cuckold! If anyone wants help feel free to DM me.
xxx

I just wanted to say how contented and happy I am in my life and relationship. I’ve never been more at ease with who I am! So anyone who is starting the journey into a cuckold relationship, it’s definitely worth it, I’ve always known deep down who and what I am and I have the most amazing wife who is also happy and in love with me for being me. I’m not going to pretend it’s easy but if you know who you are it’s definitely worth the struggle.
Happy, honoured and proud to be a cuckold! If anyone wants help feel free to DM me.
xxx
well done, compadre. where you guys from?

xxx
Great man 🍻

I'm very happy as well. Still working on some points to improve our interactions with bulls during sex 😅