Convince a wife who’s uncomfortable with her self.

First and you have to make this seem natural you have to make her feel that you find her attractive. Sincere compliments on how she looks, even little things like "I really like how you did your hair today". Touch her, not grope her but hold her hand, put your hand on the small if her back when holding the door for her, a gentle hand on her leg while sitting watching TV together. Okay you can grab her ass some to when appropriate. Make love with her, often. When she feels you desire her she will feel desirable

Okay it can be more complicated but it starts at home and with you.
Great advice, my problem is I try to hold her hand and light touching but she’s distant and snaps at me or face to phone. She literally won’t even attempt or wants to have sex anymore. I cuddled with her all night and rubbed her back and body for over hour. I take her out she hardly talks to me and spends a couple hours out and ready to go home. She goes out with her friends don’t come till 2-4 in the moring

It sounds like something is already going on, to me. It sounds like she's limerent with someone. Look it up. Does she hide texting anyone?
Idk what I thought but she said I could go through her phone and everything. She’s just distant don’t sit by me, but I’ve had not had a chance to go through it she always has it anymore. She got these friends and her whole attitude 180, told me she emotionally detached not sure if she will ever be attached to me again. Wants to stay together but does not want to talk about it. We both work I txt her and she goes I want to talk in person I try to talk in person she goes idk what to say. She don’t ever reach out to me anymore. The guy at work that she said, she was catching feeling for she said that was made up, to ******** me off and punishment for suggesting hot wifing to give me a taste of even suggesting it.

Great advice, my problem is I try to hold her hand and light touching but she’s distant and snaps at me or face to phone. She literally won’t even attempt or wants to have sex anymore. I cuddled with her all night and rubbed her back and body for over hour. I take her out she hardly talks to me and spends a couple hours out and ready to go home. She goes out with her friends don’t come till 2-4 in the moring
Then this at the time to be trying to convince her if anything. Time to start thinking solely about the both of you deciding where to go with the relationship