Convince my wife to fuck others with your tribute

Maybe if we get enough tributes she will fuck other guys. I dont think she knows how many guys would love to fuck her
i believe you underestimate your wife,she and every woman knows very well how she turns men on with her body,cleavage,clothes and high heels,if you dare to ask her if she had opportunities in the past to fuck a nother cock,y ou gonna be shocked and maybe she did

Reactions: Buttguy
Maybe if we get enough tributes she will fuck other guys. I dont think she knows how many guys would love to fuck her
I said the same thing about my wife lol

Initially it took a little buttering up but once we tried, it was great! We’ve played with a few other women and a few single men.. it was a little awkward of course.. lol But it was a hot time every time!

We quit for a while because once our kids got a little older it got more difficult to continue so it’s been a few years. One is a teen now and the other is about to be a teen so we have more free time these days. So I’m slowly aiming to get us back into it with reminiscing photos/ videos of past play times.. she’s been told that her personality is intoxicating, in a good way lol and her deepthroat/Bj’s are addictive!

Attachments

• IMG_2342.jpeg
    IMG_2342.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2344.jpeg
    IMG_2344.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2347.jpeg
    IMG_2347.jpeg
    683 KB · Views: 34
  • Love
Reactions: SngleBullMaster