Convince why to try sex toys

My wife on the odd occassion masturbates with her hand. She does not want to use a toy becuase she thinks its direspectful and also a sign she is cheating on me. How can I convince her to try the toy. I asked to biy her a toy and she said no. Any ideas?

My wife on the odd occassion masturbates with her hand. She does not want to use a toy becuase she thinks its direspectful and also a sign she is cheating on me. How can I convince her to try the toy. I asked to biy her a toy and she said no. Any ideas?
Maybe buy a vibrating cock ring yourself and wear it while you give her one, she may enjoy it so much she wants a vibrating one to start 😁

Use your fingers to stimulate her, then press a body massager on the back of your hand at the same, so the vibrations travel through your hand to her clitoris. Massage impact guns can be used, but in a different way. Place you upturned hand at her pussy and insert you middle and ring finger in her vagina. Find the rough patch of skin at the inner top. Stroke it with gentle come-hither motions with your fingers, giving a pause between strokes. (Imagine that you have rung a bell and are waiting for the sound to fade away.) When she is running hot, press the impact gun into your palm. Let it do the work for you. She should soon have a powerful orgasm.

Once she become used to theses non-sex-toy techniques, mention that better devices are sold. The sell electronic sucking and licking sex toys for women. Buy one and have her only use when you are also fucking her. Eventually, she can start using it on its own, while you tease her nipples or kiss her deeply.

NEVER start with a big, nasty dildo, as it will so put her off that she will never allow any other sex toy near her.

Reactions: Dusseldorf26
My wife and I have been married for over twenty years. It’s always turned me on watching women get them selfs off. She’s always loved having sex but I have a little dick and noticed that I couldn’t make her cum. So I told her it was a fantasy of mine to watch her use a vibrater naked on the bed while I watched her. So we picked out and bought a vibrater together. She could cum very easily with it and loved it. Then she started using it while I fucked her and she loved it also and it became regular for us. That’s when we were young. We’ve definitely moved on over the years and now she has several vibraters and large dildos, she knows I love small penis humiliation and teases me while using them and I love it. It took some convincing to get her to fuck other guys while I watch but I think over time it all becomes easier. I love our open and honest relationship and know what gets each other off.

Ok, so I’m late to the show but I’ll add this………..When I first met my wife over 20yrs ago she was vert vanilla in matters of sex. Previously married and previous husband did not endorse sex toys. Very shortly after we met I introduced and encouraged her to use vibrators and various sex toys. She loves pleasing her pussy with a toy while she gives me a blowjob. She will continue to use a vibrator on her clit while I’m inside her and enjoys strong orgasms while we use this method during sex. She especially loves teasing her clit with various toys while I enter her from the rear. Once a woman removes the barrier to use toys there’s no looking back!

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
My wife stated to me when I first met her - vibrators are rubbish and she didn’t know anyone who had one or used one at all - I wondered what Rock she had been under but as she’s very vanilla in some respects I got one she tried it - and now has about 3 small battery ones , big battery one and fucking huge mains one - oh and a pussy pump and fucking machine - get a small one and leave her to try it sooo maybe - once she cums hard with it you’ll be going back to the toy store ha ha E7495ADE-6687-4C5A-97FC-1D4E1A63CFB4.jpeg

Attachments

• A698662A-FBAD-4968-B8BE-685E2900DB8D.jpeg
    A698662A-FBAD-4968-B8BE-685E2900DB8D.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 36
  • CF74BF08-5983-44A3-B316-30CACE581B95.jpeg
    CF74BF08-5983-44A3-B316-30CACE581B95.jpeg
    424.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 15482132-4739-4EB4-AA84-FE33D1D2924C.jpeg
    15482132-4739-4EB4-AA84-FE33D1D2924C.jpeg
    398.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 644456F2-D6C2-4A68-AB0D-6D8FDE1E324E.jpeg
    644456F2-D6C2-4A68-AB0D-6D8FDE1E324E.jpeg
    448.4 KB · Views: 43
I think of toys as tools, aids for increasing pleasure, enhancing the experience. There's nothing shameful or perverted in using them, in fact they're fun to use. For some reason there remains some old outdated attitudes saying that you shouldn't need to use them, using them is not right, Truth is they are perfectly fine to use, its not depraved, immoral or doing anything wrong to enjoy the pleasure they provide. They stimulate your senses, enhance your sexual play and add to the satisfaction, excitement, and joys of sex. They can be very rewarding and extremely pleasurable, providing that added element to help you reach a fantastic orgasm. They're great for role playing and other sexual fun, the only thing that limits their use is your imagination, challenge your creativity to incorporate their use, turn everyday sex into exceptional sex. Just think Dildos have been around for over two thousand years, and have improved greatly over time, why do you think that happened.they're time tested and proven themselves of value Why limit what could be exceptional fun due to someone's else's opinions on what is acceptable behavior. If you try some toys and don't enjoy them then what have you lost, A few dollars? A little bit of time. But if you experience pleasures never felt before then look at what you've gained! Sex toys are not something inappropriate they're just toys. So enjoy and explore the pleasure that's there awaiting you. Please go have some fun and above all else don't be limited or intimated by others opinions its to your benefit to use them, enjoy the opportunities that playing with sex toys provide. It could open up a whole new experience for you to enjoy.

Last edited:
I am ordering a new Lovense brand Rabbit style vibe for my wife for Valentine’s Day this year.

She says “Barney” (her 8” Jelly Vibe) doesn’t have enough vibration power:

26BB74BC-AA30-45F0-9187-545F8FD7ED9D.png
I love how it looks in her though!

9912FF14-BBAC-4674-AF26-928F06F19679.gif

Her absolute favorite toy is her Lovense Lush:

17BD74E3-1AF0-4BB0-B6EC-EB228BE40809.png
4AE49ABC-13C6-494E-B0E2-7423F742FEE3.png

It is perfect for stimulating her g-spot and has plenty of power on her clit.

15D0131D-33B6-4992-AECB-9E8CDB09C78B.gif

I highly recommend the Lovense brand! The Lush would make a wonderful Valentine’s gift for your wife this year!

I think the first discussion to have is not about toys but about cheating. You’re not going to get very far until you discuss her thoughts on cheating.

That’s the first barrier to break through. Discuss how a couple has to determine what is considered cheating. Some consider having sex with someone while your partner is in the same room to not be cheating…this same couple might have a partner file for divorce if they found out their spouse was kissing some one without them being there. On the other hand some couples would consider kissing someone else in front of them or not to be cheating.

It’s important to understand each couple must formulate their rules. This is something lifestyle people have done a really well that others should adapt.